Mis libros en espanol/My books in Spanish

(Discusiones en espa?

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Mis libros en espanol/My books in Spanish

Postby BarbaraSher » Thu Sep 27, 2001 12:50 pm

No tengo persona para ayudarme con mi espanol hoy. Pero you quiero decir que encontro una papel que dice que mi libro I COULD DO ANYTHING IF ONLY I KNEW WHAT IT WAS -- o en espanol, DESCUBRETE A TI MISMO -- uh, I have to go back into English here. I'm all out of all the past tenses. Sorry. Anyway, it's available in Spain and the publisher is Plaze & Janes Editores (Spain). I need some help here. It says on one of the sheets of paper: "Liquidacion derechos de autor". What does that mean! Who's liquidating what to whom here? Any idea what that means? Also, if have read the book, how do you like the translation? If you're reading this, perhaps you've read the book in English as well. I may be self-publishing more of my books into Spanish soon, so I'd like to know how well they did the translation. If it's fabulous, I'll give them another chance. If it's not, I'll find my own translators for my other books. Thanks, Barbara
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Rodolfo Cabrera » Mon Oct 01, 2001 8:35 pm

Dear Barbara: I have contacted a friend of mine who is an editor. He will have an answer for me tomorrow. I will also check the translation. I have both books, the english and the spanish version. Warm regards Rodolfo
Rodolfo Cabrera
New Poster
New Poster

Postby Rodolfo Cabrera » Fri Oct 05, 2001 10:19 am

Dear Barbara: I am still not able to find an answer to your question but from what I understand, it means they are paying for the authors rights. I will keep asking. Warm regards Rodolfo
Rodolfo Cabrera
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Spanish Forum