a turkish man who.......

Turkce ForumKitaplarimi tartismak ve/veya duslerinizi gerceklestirmek konusunda Turkce olarak yardimlasmak istiyorsaniz burasi tam aradiginiz yer?

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

a turkish man who.......

Postby Hello43x » Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:10 am

This is about a man in Gaziantep, Turkey who needs someone knowledgeable. An accident left him a quadrapalegic and he spends 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in bed in his room. The last letter I got (last night) says he wants to give up and die. He is desperate. He has lost all hope. Is there anyone out there who can help this person, who my husband and I have come to know and care for? For about a year now, I have been searching for some form of help for him, from bringing him to Canada or the U.S., to getting volunteers to do physiotherapy with him and everything in between, but all I get are empty promises. If I had the money, I wouldn't need help, but I am disabled and pretty much housebound myself and our income isn't enough to financially help others. There is a young girl in Nova Scotia, who is willing to start a web site for him. Isn't there someone or some organization out there that can help? Please?
Hello43x
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Turkish Forum