Hello from Ankara!

If you want to help with Barbara's dream of teaching e-commerce to village weavers in central Turkey, check in here.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Hello from Ankara!

Postby bouquet » Sat May 21, 2005 3:52 am

Hi! I'm Buket, I'm Hatice's cousin from Ankara. I'm fifteen years old and I'm student in Anatolian high school.She recommended this web-site for practice English last summer. and I forget, Now I see this note. and I remembered this address, now I wanted to try this address Hi! Hatice Abla! how are u? I hope u are well, Did you amaze when you see me here? this is my first letter. when I finish this letter I will call you I think you and your friends in bulletin boards help me about my English practice. Best wishes.. Bouquet
bouquet
New User
New User

Postby Fastalaskan » Tue May 24, 2005 10:41 pm

Hi Buket, I am Tonia from the USA. I work with the young Hatice to help her sell on ebay. Good luck with your English practice. :) How is the weather in Turkey?
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." -- John Lubbock
Fastalaskan
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby angel » Wed May 25, 2005 6:51 am

Hi Buket Now I see you I'm very about you wrote here letter I hope You enjoy here You can read letter here and You can look also another subject about Kilimwomen project. When I start work with Barbara I learn here and a lot of people help me about English and I learnt different word. Tonia is very nice women We work together about sell kilim on internet. If you need help anything about an english I will help you. Thank you for write here. Much Love See you
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby bouquet » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:05 pm

Fastalaskan wrote:Hi Buket, I am Tonia from the USA. I work with the young Hatice to help her sell on ebay. Good luck with your English practice. :) How is the weather in Turkey?
Hi Tonia Abla, the weather is very hot today,I want to go out, bu t it is very hot outside :wink: Best wishes Buket
bouquet
New User
New User

Postby Fastalaskan » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:57 am

Buket, Do you still go to school when it's hot? Do they have summer vacations in Turkey? Are you going to learn to weave kilims or do you already know how? What is the school like?
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." -- John Lubbock
Fastalaskan
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Kilim Women