DECEMBER IN TURKIYE

If you want to help with Barbara's dream of teaching e-commerce to village weavers in central Turkey, check in here.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Postby angel » Tue Dec 31, 2002 5:19 pm

Happy New Years everyone, I hope You will be happy!!! Image Image Image Hatice [This message has been edited by angel (edited December 31, 2002).]
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby bluelilac » Wed Jan 01, 2003 4:37 pm

Happy new year to you Hattice. May the year ahead be filled with good things for you and for your family. Peace to you and yours. Mary Jane (Blue)
bluelilac
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby angel » Mon Jan 06, 2003 2:49 pm

Hello Everyone, Thanks your good think for me. I started to this morning I met new friend and I like my teacher She is from Texsas. Thank you I will write to you again. I studied my homework and I connected to internet for write these. Much Love Take care Angel
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Stray Cat » Mon Jan 06, 2003 7:54 pm

Hi Angel Going to school in Ankara must be a big change! You are not afraid of anything. I have thought of you many, many times. I'm happy that you like your teacher. I have a new student here. She is from Turkey and she only knows two words in English: "hello" and "good-bye". Teaching her is a lot of fun, but it is very difficult. Hatice: can you start a "January in Ankara" thread? Tell us more about the campus and about your classes. Do you take the bus to school? bye-bye!
Stray Cat
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby angel » Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:44 pm

Hi Stray Cat, I like English course and I get used to teacher and friend.My teacher is very nice women.I love her. You say to me; You are not afraid of anything. I can't talk much now.I think I will become comfortable next day. Okey I will write to you new thread MDG started I saw now.Thank You MDG, Yes,I take the bus to school. Much Love See you soon
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Kilim Women