DECEMBER IN TURKIYE

If you want to help with Barbara's dream of teaching e-commerce to village weavers in central Turkey, check in here.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Postby angel » Sat Dec 14, 2002 3:55 pm

Hello Stray Cat, I understood.If he like that is Okey. Here is very cold.I like view to snow.Today I put the snowy picture on the weblog.If you go to weblog you can see. I have warn socks.My foot is everytime very feel cold. I added your word These Word is very important for us.Because We say to Barbara these word Tebrikler = Congratulations!!! Kutlarim = Congratulations!!! iyi geceler Goodnight Stray Cat See you
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Stray Cat » Wed Dec 18, 2002 9:32 pm

Hi Angel, Wow! We looked at the snowy picture. It is beautiful! Thank you. I'm glad you have warm socks. I'm sorry that your feet feel cold all the time. Today I walked by the Atlantic Ocean. The water was calm and blue. I walked for one hour and was completely alone. I love that. The water sparkled like millions of diamonds. I found some beautiful sea shells. Well, here is a question for you: have you seen other places in Turkey? Have you been to Istanbul? The Black Sea? iyi geceler Hatice, good night Hatice PS: My feet are cold!!!
Stray Cat
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby angel » Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:35 pm

Hello Stray Cat, I understand to you.Some time people want to alone. I went to this place in Turkey; I went to The Mediterra and Aegean Sea this Sea's shore city and That city's historical place.While I was going to middle school.and some another city.I din't go to Black Sea.I want maybe later. Good Night Stray Cat P.S I am sorry Your feet is cold. Hatice
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby MDG » Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:29 pm

I just wrote a comment on the weblog, Angel. Now I am going to search for how to make "jigsaw puzzles" on Yahoo! ( Image) I hope I find something! - MDG
MDG
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby angel » Sat Dec 21, 2002 10:21 am

Hi MDG, You are very funny.I hope you can find "jigsaw puzzles". I read your letter on the weblog. See you Hatice
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:03 am

Angel, please tell Hatice and Lutfiye that the new kilims for bags, pillows and dog coats are FANTASTICALLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love them!!! Do you think they will be made into pillow covers and chantas/bags and dog coat before Remzi comes in January? That's a lot of work! I did a workshop for All Soul's Church last night and told everyone about our project, and I brought the bags and the dolls and the pillow cover and all the photos. They were very interested and took order forms. If they fill them out and send them to me we will be EARNING OUR FIRST MONEY FOR KILIMWOMEN!!!
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby angel » Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:41 pm

Hello Dearest Barbara, I will say to them.Maybe I will say to Sultan,Sultan will say to them.Yes,I love new kilim pillow's design. This news is very good!!! I hope They will finish and Job Cords women will sew this piece.I teach to them how sew all kilim piece. I hope We will sell our beautiful kilim pillows and bags and dog coats!!! GOOD LUCK!!! Hatice
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby angel » Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:45 pm

Hello Everyone, I will go to Ankara for English and Computer course on Sunday.I don't in Ortahisar two month.But I have laptop computer in Ankara.Thank you Barbara.I will write to you everytime. Please...You pray to me. Much Love Hatice
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby MDG » Sun Dec 22, 2002 12:41 am

Dear Angel, Our thoughts and prayers go with you to Ankara. We wish you success in your studies, many new friends, and happiness every day. Love, - MDG
MDG
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Stray Cat » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:59 pm

Hi Hatice, It is a dark, cold night here. We lit three candles for you. The yellow one is for success in your classes in Ankara. The green one is for new friends in Ankara. The purple one is for the support and love from your friends on the Barbara Sher Bulliten Board. Your path is filled with light!
Stray Cat
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:28 pm

Safe journey, Angel. Let us know when you arrive in Ankara.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby angel » Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:14 pm

Happy Christmas Everyone, I hope Your everydays will be happy. I am in Ankara now.I talked to course.I decided which I will go to English course.I passed to exam this course.My course of studies (part) is good degree.I am happy.I will search computer's course tomorrow. Much Love Everyone and Thank you MDG and Stray Cat and Barbara your good luck for me. Your friend's Angel
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby MDG » Sun Dec 29, 2002 4:08 am

Angel, I wish I could hide behind a door and watch you at school. I am very proud of you. I hope you enjoy every minute! Love, MDG
MDG
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Stray Cat » Sun Dec 29, 2002 9:35 pm

Wow Angel You did it! This is exciting. I looked on the map to find the road from Ortahisar to Ankara. I found a funny word in Turkish today. It is this: kirikkirak = breadstick. When will your classes begin? Stray Cat
Stray Cat
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby Stray Cat » Sun Dec 29, 2002 9:43 pm

Hi Angel Wow. This is exciting. We looked on the map tonight to find the road from Ortahisar to Ankara. I learned a funny Turkish word tonight: kirikkirak = breadstick. I love that. When do classes start? Have you met new people? -Stray Cat
Stray Cat
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Kilim Women