FEBRUARY IN ANKARA

If you want to help with Barbara's dream of teaching e-commerce to village weavers in central Turkey, check in here.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Postby angel » Thu Feb 20, 2003 2:56 pm

Hello Deraest Barbara, I think this is your computer's problem If you want to see this picture and people want this I can say to Sultan and She will put the weblog these picture again.Maybe you don't see.If people say to us this.We will put these kilim bag picture on the weblog again. I have been tring when I read this letter I open all picture on the weblog. I read you mail and I have answered to you I can start to begin the first steps of e-commerce now!!! I will ask my computer teacher!I think She is busy But I find one way for do to learn this... I llike snow but I don't like cold weather here is very cold!!! Much Love See you Soon Angel
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby From The Heart » Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:20 pm

Dear Hatice, A friend recently told me about this website and I can't thank them enough. I feel like I have been given a beautiful gift. I have been reading about lovely Ortahisar, the kilimwomen and your fantastic journey. The pictures you and Sultan have shared make me feel like I'm right there with you!! I'm so impressed with all that you have achieved. Your enthusiasm, energy and sweet spirit rejuvenate us all! Good luck with your exams. You can do anything!! Image Your new friend, Victoria [This message has been edited by From The Heart (edited February 22, 2003).]
From The Heart
New Poster
New Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Sun Feb 23, 2003 8:11 pm

Angel, for the first time I saw the photos! But maybe it's because I'm not home, I'm in a hotel. They're good photos. We have to coordinate the pricelist on www.kilimwomen.com with the weblog so there's a price for each item so people can order. And we need to explain the symbols on each one and what they mean. LET THE E-COMMERCE PART OF THE KILIMWOMEN/HANDS ON HIPS, INC. PROJECT BEGIN!! Cheers to Angel!! The e-commerce director!
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Stray Cat » Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:29 pm

Hi Angel, Yes, the site looks very impressive. I showed it to my mother and sister. They are inspired! I hope you can get the prices set soon. What are you learning in English class this week? Do you like Turkish poetry? Can you suggest a favorite poet? my best to you! Stray Cat
Stray Cat
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby angel » Mon Feb 24, 2003 3:42 pm

Hello Everyone, I have just read your letter but Now I can't write letter to you Because I am ill my throat is very bad.I went to doctor and I am using medicine now. I think weather is very cold and change everytime. I will write to answer to you tomorrow. I am sorry. see you tomorrow Much Love Angel Your friend
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby MDG » Mon Feb 24, 2003 8:31 pm

I am so sad to hear you have a sore throat, Angel. Many people in North America have the flu. If I were in Turkiye with you, I would make you some soup and hot lemon drinks, and I would wrap you warmly and play soft music so you could sleep. Take very good care of yourself. Warm hugs, good friend. - MDG
MDG
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby From The Heart » Mon Feb 24, 2003 9:26 pm

Dear Angel, So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Image Many people here in Atlanta,Georgia (USA) are also sick. Stay warm, take your medicine and give yourself a big hug from me. Hope you feel better soon!!
From The Heart
New Poster
New Poster

Postby angel » Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:22 am

Hello Victoria, I heard all your good thing about us I am very happy. Thank you!!! I want to do a lot of thing But Now I am going to English and computer course. I want to learn too much thing about these. I hope; I will have to do my this think. I feel better than before. I am taking a medicine still. My quiz was good and Tomorrow, our class will do quiz. Our class be quiz every Friday. Thank you Much Love Hatice
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby angel » Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:33 am

Hi Barbara, I was happy about you saw pictures on the weblog. I looked to our webpage then I read. I will do explain to kilim mean and I will try to put to picture side kilim explain.I tried before but I didn't put now I will find another way for this. Thank you for everything. Enormous Love Your everthing's director Angel
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby angel » Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:42 pm

Hello Stray Cat, I learned these subject. * Going to /will I am going to go to buy something for dinner. / I will show you. * Like I like listen to music. (American Eng.) / I like listening to music. (British Eng.) *Gerunds fly - flying , run - running … Ironing is my least favorite activity *Suggestions and Requests *Must / Have to/has to *will/won’t be able to * will/won’t have to Huge Love See you soon Angel
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby angel » Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:56 pm

Hello MDG, Thank you good friend!!! I read your letter , I think, Your good wish for me.I feel these.Thank you. Thank God! I feel better then before. Huge Love Take u care Hatice
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Kilim Women