APRÝL ÝN ORTAHÝSAR and ANKARA

If you want to help with Barbara's dream of teaching e-commerce to village weavers in central Turkey, check in here.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

APRÝL ÝN ORTAHÝSAR and ANKARA

Postby angel » Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:02 am

Hello Everyone, I came to Ortahisar last week and Now I am going to go to Ankara again for english and computer courses. I want to write to you. P.S I did slide show about our kilim.I put the weblog.If you go to weblog then you will dowland file then you can see slide show Image Much Love Angel
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby MDG » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:05 am

I feel embarrassed. I need a computer teacher! I tried to open the slide show in the weblog. Then my computer asked me which of many programs I would like to use to view it. I picked RealPlayer because I do not know one from the other. Image Then I got a message saying 'error'. So, I decided to 'save' the slide show instead. When I finally found where it was saved, I found it was in RealPlayer and wouldn't show me anything. Oh, dear Angel, You will have to come to Kelowna and teach me how to use my computer!!! I would love that!!! Enjoy your classes, dear friend, and, one day, come and rescue me. Image - MDG
MDG
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby MDG » Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:15 pm

Dear Angel, How did your week go? Did you enjoy it? I am thinking of you every day, and hoping you are well and happy. You never complain that your studies are hard or frustrating. I don't mind if you gripe a little sometimes if they are difficult. I will try to make you laugh, and feel better. Image I will post funny faces for you, Image, and tell you funny stories. Then you will have too much homework to translate!!! And you will be sorry that MDG writes long posts! (Hehehe!) With love, dear lady, - MDG
MDG
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby angel » Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:01 am

Hello MDG, I am sorry I didn't write letter for you.But I am ill.I came Ankara for english course exam then 2 days laterI go back to Ortahisar and then 3 day later I came in Ankara again.And These was very bad for me.Because The weather is change everytime and I was ill I went to Ortahisar this weekend I spent all my time in the bed. I can write to you quiclky because I am going to go to computer course. Much Love See you friend Angel
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby MDG » Mon Apr 14, 2003 5:53 am

Oh, Angel! I hope you are feeling much better now. Take good care of yourself. - MDG
MDG
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby RedBarks » Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:52 am

Hello Angel, I am sorry to hear your travelling has made you ill. I get ill too when the weather changes suddenly. That is sometimes really hard on me, because I live in Florida. We can have warm days in winter and cold weeks in spring. It's really hard on me when we have cold in the middle of summer! I hope your studies are going well. I also hope your health is better. Feeling bad is no fun!
RedBarks
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby angel » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:14 am

Hello Everyone, I fell is better then before.I am going to courses everyday.Courses are okey. I have a lot of homework. Thank you RedBarks and MDG Much Love Angel
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby RedBarks » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:41 am

Hello! I'm really glad to hear you are feeling better. I hope your studies are going well. I can tell by your weblog that you're very smart and talented. Have a wonderful day!
RedBarks
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby angel » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:04 pm

Hello RedBarks, How are you? Thank you for think me.My studies are very well.I had a quiz this morning.the highest point is 50 and My score is 49. I came in Ortahisar this evening at 20:00 PM.What do you say to me about weblog ? See you Angel
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby MDG » Fri Apr 18, 2003 4:38 pm

Hooray for your high mark on your quiz, Angel! As you do well on each quiz, we can see you succeeding on your final exam. Your quizzes take you step-by-step through the course...just as Barbara's Success Team exercises take team members through her wonderful method of achieving our dreams. We are so proud of you! I am thinking of a nice virtual picnic to celebrate your graduation. Image Let's see...we could have music, and dancing, and your favourite foods, and visitors from around the world, and kilim pillows to sit on, and flowers... (That sentence is too long, and it has too many commas to be a good English sentence, but, you know what I mean. Image) Love, MDG.
MDG
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby RedBarks » Sat Apr 19, 2003 9:28 am

Wow, you did great on the test! I like your weblog, I said it shows you are intelligent and talented. The dictionary at this site: http://www.langtolang.com/ ...says that I told you you are "zeki" (or "akıllı"?) and "yetenekli"! I hope I got that right. I don't know any Turkish!
RedBarks
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Return to Kilim Women