Employee matching contributions

If you want to help with Barbara's dream of teaching e-commerce to village weavers in central Turkey, check in here.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Employee matching contributions

Postby Laurie » Tue May 06, 2003 2:19 pm

Hi all, Just a reminder that if you are employed by a company, your company may match your charitable donations to various worthy causes (like Hands on Hips). All you need to do to find out is contact your HR office. They can then determine eligibility of the organization in question to receive matching funds. Eligibility criteria may change from time to time as the company decides what it wants to emphasize. In a separate posting is a small list of just a few companies that are believed to have (or have had...) matching programs for their employees - so if you see your own company mentioned, and would like to support the Hands on Hips organization - you might want to touch base with HR and see if HOH qualifies. If you don't see your own company mentioned, post back to me and I can check the more extensive list for you. (I don't want to overload the website with one humongo list). Thanks, Laurie
Laurie
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby RedBarks » Wed May 14, 2003 6:31 am

My father-in-law got the chance to send me information for Georgia Pacific, here's the link: http://www.gp.com/center/community/employeematching.html
RedBarks
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Thu May 15, 2003 5:13 pm

Thank you, Red Barks! I'll run right over and check it out. This is so helpful!!!
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Kilim Women