Employee Matching Contributions - LIST

If you want to help with Barbara's dream of teaching e-commerce to village weavers in central Turkey, check in here.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Employee Matching Contributions - LIST

Postby Laurie » Tue May 06, 2003 2:34 pm

Remember -- this is just a tiny distillation from a larger list - if you don't see a company on it that you (or a spouse) works for and would like to know, please post back to me and I'll look at (or email you) the full list that I have. And again the disclaimer - we don't know that all of these companies still are doing matching gifts for employees, but they have in the past. Your HR office can check to see if HOH qualifies. ADC Adobe Systems, Inc. Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi BankAmerica Champion International Corporation The Chase Manhattan Corporation Chevron Products Company Chubb Group of Insurance Companies Data Instruments, Inc. Eli Lilly & Company Federated Department Stores, Inc. Georgia-Pacific Corporation The Gillette Company Glaxo Wellcome, Inc. Hoechst Celanese Corporation The Home Depot IBM Corporation Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies Kemper Insurance Companies KeySpan Energy Delivery Levi Strauss & Co. Lexis-Nexis Merrill Lynch & Company, Inc. Newsweek Nokia Nortel Networks PepsiCo, Inc. The Quaker Oats Company Reader's Digest Association, Inc. Reebok International, Ltd. SmithKline Beecham Sony Corporation of America Time Warner, Inc. The Times Mirror Company United Parcel Service Velcro USA Verizon Communications Warner-Lambert Company Zurich Scudder Investments
Laurie
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby RedBarks » Tue May 06, 2003 4:52 pm

Quick Note: My father-in-law in the HR department of one of Georgia-Pacific's divisions has let me know he got my email, and he'll get back with me when he can. He's pretty busy, so hopefully I'll hear back this month...
RedBarks
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Laurie » Wed May 07, 2003 6:49 am

Great! I forgot to mention that Microsoft has just added Hands on Hips to its list of organizations who can receive employee matching funds. First Microsoft, next, the world :-)!! Laurie
Laurie
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Laurie » Wed May 21, 2003 11:24 am

Hi, I just spoke with Hewlett Packard, which is another employee matching gift company. Their charitable giving period is for 3-4 weeks in November only, and during that time, if an HP employee wants to contribute to Hands on Hips, they can do so and apply for matching funds from HP. So, if you know any HP folk and would like to support Hands on Hips in this way, please take note :-) Thanks, Laurie
Laurie
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Kilim Women