PLEDGE SPECIAL: BARBARA SHER'S IDEA PARTY

Kudos for Barbara's workshops, audio programs, workbook courses, PBS specials and books

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

PLEDGE SPECIAL: BARBARA SHER'S IDEA PARTY

Postby BarbaraSher » Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:50 pm

On Tuesday, June 22, 2004, at 03:24 PM, Viki Morales wrote: Dear Barbara: Saw you on WTTW on Saturday, and of course, the world changed for me--the lightbulb went on, things were demystified, etc, etc, etc. As I'm sure people tell you all the time, you were speaking directly to me--amazing about this universe, isn't it? Can't wait to get started being. Boy, do I want to travel!!!! Thanks again, VM, Chicago
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:30 pm

Barbara, Came across the Wish Party PBS fundraiser show yesterday... I'll be seeing you july 10th in Orlando. still scared but delighted I'm doing it. I"ll turn 51 the saturday before that, so it's my birthday present to myself, perhaps in many ways.... thanks for your inspiration and courage!, Andrea B
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:40 pm

Name: Nancy S Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 Barbara -- I recently saw your special on PBS here in Chicago and was absolutely blown away! Naturally, I promptly plopped down the cash for the complete package plus the tickets to see you live! What a gift from the universe! And it was so ironic -- my physician and I were talking about following dreams and procrastinating and she had actually mentioned you the Friday before, although she couldn't remember your name -- and then I turned on Channel 11 during my daughter's nap on Sunday and there you were!! Talk about kismet! I've always known, from the time I was old enough to hold a crayon, what I wanted to do. I am a writer and it's high time I lived up to that potential. Thanks for any words of advice in advance -- and thank you for a wonderful spark of encouragement! I cannot wait to use your tools to really make this dream of mine a reality! Brightest blessings to you and yours! Nancy
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:46 pm

From: Wendy R. Date: Fri May 14, 2004 Subject: Hi -- and thankyou Thank you for your book "it's only too late if you don't start now". I bought it 2 years ago after seeing you speak on PBS. Your work is so much more original and encouraging than other authors.   Best Regards, sincerely, Wendy R.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:54 pm

Sunday, June 20, 2004 Good Afternoon Barbara-     I am very happy to have caught your show on WTTW11 in Chicago today.  I wanted to let you know that I have been on a soul cleansing, destiny search because I have to know what direction to grow in for this second half of my life and along came you.   ...Since I was a young person I have been a human 411, able to locate, supply and assist anyone with whatever they need, I want to do this for a living finding the answer is JOY for me. To see someone have the knowledge and the plan to get what they thought was impossible is FABULOUS to me.    tracey
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:57 pm

Name: Cheri L Date: Sunday, June 20, 2004 Barbara, I caught your idea party on WYIN and was so impressed that I called and pledged the $250 for them. Then I saw the one on WTTW and found that I could have gotten tickets to see you for $365. Is there any way to get tickets for this workshop?
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:35 pm

Name: Donna M Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 Hi Barbara, One of my sons saw your PBS program and this is the first time I have seen him so impressed with anyone. Yesterday I ordered all of your audio tapes(the ones that were over $200.00) for him, and I hope in the future I can get him everyting you have to offer. My son (Doug) admires you so much and he really listened to you on that PBS program and was so impressed. So him feeling this way about you, that was a little red flag from God (in my opinion) telling me maybe you could give him hope for finding his purpose in this life he has been given.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:40 pm

Name: Gloria H Date: Thursday, March 04, 2004 I procrastinated a few hours too long. I had watched you on PBS over a two month period and finally decided to call on the last show to get the promotion offer which included the two tickets to your San Jose appearance on 4/27/04. Apparently the promo ended exactly at the end of the show and they had a new offer. I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I was so ready, and too late. My questions is, since that promo is over, is there any way I can still get tickets to that seminar. If so, how would I go about doing that? I would also like to purchase the materials that were advertised as part of the PBS offer, and I believe they said that one of the books was specifically put together for the promotion. Can you let me know if the tickets and materials are still available for purchase and if so, the cost and how I would obtain them? Thanks.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:43 pm

Name: Barbara Date: Saturday, June 12, 2004 Question: Aloha Barbara, My sister told me about this PBS show she caught part of and how wonderful you were. Your name sounded familiar - I used to belong to a Wish Craft group in NYC. I'm living in HI and have been wanting to start up a group here! Also, could you tell me when you'll be on PBS or something in my area (Oahu)? Thanks so much. Aloha, B
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:15 am

Friday, June 25, 2004, at 09:09 AM Dear Barbara: I saw you on KOCE speaking last night you were great! I said this is just what I've been looking for ... new ideas. Thank you Debbie F
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:49 am

Name: Kevin D Permission: Ok to publish Date: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 Wow. Saw a PBS encore showing of your Idea Party last night. Truely enjoyed it and didnt realize i had already been familer with your work with Wishcraft until this am while on your web site. I am in a hugh transition in life in my 35th year of life and had the worst weekend of my life due to personal issues and a nasty break up with my boyfriend, which we were planning to legally wed next week! Then down at my moms monday evening i \"happened\" upon your show, and Wow. Just watching gave me the kick and insight i needed to move forward and i do plan on flowing through with some research in some of your books and have already email friends about having an informal Idea Party. Didnt realize how stuck i was feeling the past year and your insight help....ALOT! I am a self-employed spiritual life coach, who used to work with children with Autism(over 10years) and loved it. Thanks to the show i have an outline not only for improving and taking my business/ career to a new level, but some personal goals as well. Again WOW. Thanks for being you and i hope i help people at least 1/10 of the way you do. Wow and thanks. Kevin D Indianapolis,Indiana
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Chicago workshop awaits - are tickets still available?

Postby catrine36 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:36 am

I too saw Barbara on WTTW about this time of the day (3am) and was glued to the television. Then I realized I had one of her books In a pile I just got from Amazon. My fate was sealed! I pledged and am now attending her workshop this Saturday. I'm so excited. My only problem was who to invite, since I got 2 tickets. My younger sister won, since she isn't living her dream either. My friend Amy asked me tonight why I didn't invite her. I wish I knew how to get her a ticket too. Does anyone know if they will have tickets available at the door? I had better get some sleep! It's 3 am! Cat
catrine36
New User
New User

Return to Rave Reviews