Did I mention I love barbara sher?

Kudos for Barbara's workshops, audio programs, workbook courses, PBS specials and books

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Did I mention I love barbara sher?

Postby gabriellavlad » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:06 pm

I put it in the wrong forum. I'm reading her stuff right now.... it's so exciting! :D I swear it's just what I needed. someone to help me organize things without making it seem glum or organizationy or... like... I don't know. Because I'm negative, and she's negative, but how could anything negative be so positive? It's such a relief from people who try to help you by telling you what to do instead of listening, and making you feel like you can't do anything. But she knows u feel like u can't do anything and it's not working... and that's the beauty. I don't know. I don't know how she does it, but it's terribly exciting and she's lovely... and every time she is on tv I'm snapping everything she does, even though I don't think that's what snapping means. I just can barely say how much it's just what I needed right now, and most people just don't understand. (like, what's in you) Because I look at other people I've been friends with who seem to accomplish so much, and I feel like I'm not doing anything, and everything's just a foreign dream. But she helps me be organized without being \"organized...\" like, scary, and hopeless and futile and big and imposs and stuff. Well now I feel silly; I just appreciate so much what she's done. And what she continues to do... and who she is. So ya muchas gracias
gabriellavlad
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby furryhats » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:10 am

Love your enthusiasm. Wishcraft is a stellar book with some very healthy, wholesome and practical advice that we all should've got from mom and dad. Alas, it's never too late.
furryhats
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby MDG » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:59 pm

I know what you mean, Gabriel. Nearly four years I've been reading Barbara Sher, and I've seen her speak, in person, twice. Two nights ago I re-watched her video, \"Creating Your Second Life...\" Her good sense, her warmth, her very voice floored me, once more. Here's a good link for it... http://www.rmpbs.org/videos/v_sher.html See \"Wishcraft\" at http://www.wishcraft.com Enjoy! Mahara
MDG
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Rave Reviews