"Creating Your Second Life..." video

Kudos for Barbara's workshops, audio programs, workbook courses, PBS specials and books

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Have you seen "Creating Your Second Life..."?

Yes!
67%
I'll phone Rocky Mountain PBS, Denver, today! (The phone number is 303-892-6666, I think.)
33%

Total votes : 3

\"Creating Your Second Life...\" video

Postby MDG » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:00 pm

[ Copy of e-mail I just sent to Barbara. ] Dear Barbara, I just watched \"Creating Your Second Life...\" once more. I feel like I did when I caught you the first time on KCTS...EVERYONE HAS TO SEE THIS!!! Sugar! I can't find the words! All I know is that there is something rich and warm glowing inside me. Today Ray took out 15 invitations to all our neighbors on our street. Wed., Thur., and Friday we're showing this video to all who come. We'll keep offering until they do! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Mahara [ Barbara Sher at Rocky Mountain PBS, Denver http://www.krma.org/videos/ ]
MDG
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

This is a better link!

Postby MDG » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:10 pm

... http://www.rmpbs.org/videos/v_sher.html ... \"Wishcraft\", of course is available at http://www.wishcraft.com Both are wonderful stress-busters! Enjoy!
MDG
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:30 pm

Just found this wonderful letter (handwritten on a torn-out sheet of classroom notebook paper) and I want to share it before it gets filed away. 04-03-06 Ms. Sher, I would like to thank you for your book and tapes and video on "It's Only Too Late If You Don't Start Now" series. I was flipping through the channels, bored to death and wondering what I was going to do next with my life. I was in a rut! This was in about August or so of 2003 and came across the P.B.S. station and you were on about "How to Create Your Second Life At Any Age!" What caught my attention was about the lady you were trying to help and could not until you noticed her reading a book about monkeys and apes. That was the inspiration I needed! I bought all tapes, book and video! That pep talk persuaded me to go back to school! Since then I have finished my Master's Degree (at age 40) and will be starting a PhD. program (at age 41) in Criminology, October 2006!! Again, Big Thanks, Theresa Visalia, CA
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Tituba » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:12 pm

Tituba
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: "Creating Your Second Life..." video

Postby Belladonna » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:35 am

I recently done my MBA and now days I want to do some online Microsoft certifications and I Found this online notes is a best helping source to get online accurate information which is more helpful for my preparation.
Belladonna
Belladonna
New User
New User

Return to Rave Reviews