Success Teams get rave reviews too

Kudos for Barbara's workshops, audio programs, workbook courses, PBS specials and books

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Success Teams get rave reviews too

Postby BarbaraSher » Fri Dec 21, 2001 1:03 pm

Your Facilitator's name: Joyanna Anthony What made you decide to join a Success Team? What did you hope or expect would happen in the 8 sessions? Barbara Sher's lecture and spouse's encouragement. Hope to find a way to unlock untapped potential. What steps did you take during the 8 sessions towards defining and/or taking action towards your goals? Followed every step outlined by Joyanna Anthony. What steps do you plan to take in the future as a result of your Success Team's help? Continuing to work with the Success Team. Following steps laid out in personal action plan. What do you feel were your facilitator's strong points? Cheerful demeanor, imagination, encouragement. In what ways do you feel your facilitator could improve the way she runs teams? Joyanna did a fine job. Did you find your teammates helpful? Interesting? Was there an atmosphere of trust and comfort within your team? Yes to all. Did you like the location where your team met? If so, why? If no, why not? Yes. Location was convenient, and facility was comfortable.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Fri Dec 21, 2001 1:07 pm

Your Facilitator's name: Joyanna Anthony > What made you decide to join a Success Team? What did you hope or expect would happen in the 8 sessions? I was hoping that it would help me kickstart a plan to find and reach my heart's desire. I have recent ly been through some major changes and wasn't sure of what direction to go next. > > > > What steps did you take during the 8 sessions towards defining and/or > taking action towards your goals? I did the exercises and I developed a plan and talked to others. I recognized that i wanted my old life back but in a more hi profile way. > > > > What steps do you plan to take in the future as a result of your Success > Team's help? > I plan to market my services (consulting) and develop my practice and then to write articles and look for speaking engagements to become known as a speaker. > > > What do you feel were your facilitator's strong points? Enthusiasm; kept on time; good ideas for others; helpful; friendly; likeable; took a good idea ( success team ) and made it come alive. kept promises, followed up > > > > In what ways do you feel your facilitator could improve the way she runs > teams? > 8 weeks (1 night a week) instead of 4 (2 nights a week); otherwise it was perfect > > > Did you find your teammates helpful? Interesting? Was there an > atmosphere of trust and comfort within your team? > > Yes to all three > > Did you like the location where your team met? If so, why? If no, why > not? > Yes > > > Any additional comments or suggestions? No - it was great > > >
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Fri Dec 21, 2001 1:14 pm

Your Facilitator's name: Joyanna Anthony What made you decide to join a Success Team? What did you hope or expect would happen in the 8 sessions? I joined so that I would be pushed into realizing my dream. I hoped to bring my known dream to fruition and maybe to discover new dreams (which I did). What steps did you take during the 8 sessions towards defining and/or taking action towards your goals? Role playing, contacting people who could help me, flow chart, talked to my team and committed to goals, told people what I wanted to do - made it real, followed up on tips from the Idea Party. What steps do you plan to take in the future as a result of your Success Team's help? I've sent in an application ...to stage a one woman show and gave it a title "Who Do You Think You Are" and asked a comedienne... to be my mentor. What do you feel were your facilitator's strong points? Joyanna's commitment and enthusiasm plus her discipline. In what ways do you feel your facilitator could improve the way she runs teams? I felt it all happened very easily and naturally - I can't think of anything that could have been improved. Did you find your teammates helpful? Interesting? Was there an atmosphere of trust and comfort within your team? With most of my teammates I felt an instant affinity (and also with some members of the other teams). There were a couple that I felt were out of sync. Did you like the location where your team met? If so, why? If no, why not? Yes, I liked it because it was central and close to my work. The rooms were comfortable and safe.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Fri Dec 21, 2001 1:18 pm

Your Facilitator's name: Deborah Joy What made you decide to join a Success Team? What did you hope or expect would happen in the 8 week program? I wanted to determine my next goal in life, work wise and become very focused. What steps did you take during the 8 weeks towards defining and/or taking action towards your goals? I decided that was too scary and went for a personal goal as a start. What steps do you plan to take in the future as a result of your Success Team's help? I’m not sure at this point. What do you feel were your facilitator's strong points? Enthusiam, empathy. In what ways do you feel your facilitator could improve the way she runs teams? Perhaps allow more time for team and individual input ...overall she was a very good facilitator. Did you find your teammates helpful? Interesting? Was there an atmosphere of trust and comfort within your team? Definitely a feeling of trust and comfort. And teammates were helpful. Did you like the location where your team met? If so, why? If no, why not? Very much! (It was my house).
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby annasus » Fri May 19, 2006 12:52 pm

Your Facilitator's name: Joyanna Anthony What made you decide to join a Success Team? What did you hope or expect would happen in the 8 sessions? :D I joined because I was SOOOO confused and felt like I was going nowhere even though I felt like I was trying. I had an amazing time at the Idea Party and figured if I could be a part of something that made me feel that good weekly, I'd be able to do antyhing! What steps did you take during the 8 sessions towards defining and/or taking action towards your goals? :D I changed my plan. I said what I didn't like about what I was planning to do, and Joyanna said \"well, then, why do it, how could you like it\". I told her and the whole team looked at me and said \"well, that's a fine idea, go ahead and do it\". What steps do you plan to take in the future as a result of your Success Team's help? :D I've taken about 3000 steps in my 5000 step process! It was the best thing I EVER did for myself. What do you feel were your facilitator's strong points? :D Ideas. Positivity. Strictness. If it weren't for her strictness re time I don't think my team would be follwoing the timer... and thank god they do, otherwise I'd go nuts! In what ways do you feel your facilitator could improve the way she runs teams? :D She did a great job. Did you find your teammates helpful? Interesting? Was there an atmosphere of trust and comfort within your team? :D There was one girl on our team who was kind of mean. During the praise behind your back part she was being judgemental, but saying it was a positive personality trait. Very awkward. Otherwise, the rest are amazing. Did you like the location where your team met? If so, why? If no, why not? :D It was a good central location. Nice, not dingy.
annasus
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Return to Rave Reviews