Audio set: DARE TO LIVE YOUR DREAM

Kudos for Barbara's workshops, audio programs, workbook courses, PBS specials and books

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Audio set: DARE TO LIVE YOUR DREAM

Postby BarbaraSher » Thu Dec 20, 2001 10:57 pm

> Hi Barbara: > I just finished watching your 12/8/01 PBS airing in Los Angeles. I started to > hear the show and thought: I've heard that voice before. -- I bought your > cassette tape series back in 1997. > > I am happy to say that ... I left a 9 year job in 1999, started following a new > dream, started writing articles for a magazine, and have transformed our > "fixer-upper" property into a wonderful home ... > > I seem to be in a rut again, with the question: "Hmm, now what direction do I > want to go in" I've started a couple of "goals" and have come to a standstill > again. > > As I watched PBS tonight, I pulled out your tape series "Dare to Live Your > Dream" and realized that one of the tapes is missing: No. 2: The Roots of Your Genius. Can I get a replacement? > Enjoyed watching you and your show on PBS tonight, there are no accidents and > I know my tuning in to see you was an answer to my current questioning. I love your energy, you're still going strong!! good reminder to myself what I need to keep doing - thanks for the push.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby LouisianaWriter » Fri Oct 04, 2002 9:33 pm

Hello, I own the audio set "How To Live the Life You Love" and have enjoyed the exercises in the set very much. (12-tape set published in 1994) BTW, Barbara's books have truly changed my life for the better--I often recommend them to others who've expressed a need to change their lives. I can't image what I'd be doing now if I hadn't stumbled onto "It's Only Too Late ..." several years ago. Thank you very much, LouisianaWriter [This message has been edited by BarbaraSher (edited March 01, 2003).]
LouisianaWriter
New Poster
New Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:27 am

The two audios are almost the same. In the second I edited out the month-by-month process because people wanted to move faster. If you have the earlier one, you're set. Very happy you like my work. Thanks for the rave review!
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Rave Reviews