This bulletin board!

Kudos for Barbara's workshops, audio programs, workbook courses, PBS specials and books

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

This bulletin board!

Postby BarbaraSher » Fri Jan 24, 2003 9:55 pm

"...I did see the message board about jobs for writers, and one for working from home, and let me tell you - I have done many a search to find out how I could work from home, and this was the first I've seen of actual worth. It's amazing how people really do love to roll up their sleeves and help out, perfect strangers, even." VH
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Mon Feb 17, 2003 6:44 pm

Author Topic:   I'm brand new and this is what I think Icandoit Member Posts: 36 Registered: Feb 2003 posted February 17, 2003 05:57 PM             ------------------------------------------------------------------------ This is such a wonderful group of people, good people, who want to help others make their dream a reality. I scheduled R & R this past weekend, including today, so I've posted, read, studied and scanned the discussion board. I already invited a friend to check it out too, had the two member I e-mailed, e-mailed me back and one of them, and I have what the other needs. so were going to trade...in 2 days I've had more support that I've found in years...Need I say more about how I feel about this site? Barb, I have a saying I use in my workshops, "We reproduce who we are." This group of people speaks volumes about who you are. Thanks.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: This bulletin board!

Postby BarbaraSher » Mon May 12, 2008 3:32 pm

I Want To Thank Everyone! by Staceyy on Mon May 12, 2008 4:18 Thank you everyone! Because of the good advice I received here on the boards, my business The Diabetic Pastry Chef is becoming wildly successful! Per your advice, I started a blog less than a year ago and implemented some of your other suggestions, but I never got around to monetizing it. I just from time to time would add some new posts and recipes. Well about a month ago, a large well known international pharmaceutical company happened upon my blog and offered to sponsor me to do baking demonstrations for them. Then I was contacted by a Food Network chef who wants me to devise recipes and write a newsletter and articles for his website. I signed up to give classes at a community college and I'm getting new offers everyday! I've also begun to write a cookbook. So thank you! thank you! thank you! I also want to give special thanks to Soni , who graciously gave me tons of free advice and to Barbara Sher for this website and all the books she's written over the years that have kept me motivated. Stacey http://www.diabeticpastrychef.com Staceyy New Poster Posts: 15 Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:10
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Rave Reviews