PBS SPECIAL: LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE

Kudos for Barbara's workshops, audio programs, workbook courses, PBS specials and books

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Postby BarbaraSher » Fri May 10, 2002 3:08 pm

You were absolutely fantastic, I am impressed. Furthermore, my husband who is never impressed with anything or anybody and truly dislikes "self help", adored you and said "finally, after all these years, I heard someone say what I've been saying all along." (Now if he would only apply it!)
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Thu Nov 28, 2002 6:41 pm

Dear Barbara, Let me add my blurb to the long list of 'firsts' that people ascribe to you. I was watching your show on PBS and I have to admit that it was the first time I have listened to a motivational speaker who brought tears to my eyes. I'm a 27 year old chap who is not necessarily confused about or unaware of what I love. DL
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Fri Feb 28, 2003 12:58 pm

Thank you so much! I am really looking forward to attending your workshop. I watched your show on KOCE and was so impressed by what you had to say that I am starting to read your books. You answered a lot of questions I had that no other person I have listened to in the motivational field had ever been able to answer.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Fri Mar 14, 2003 12:29 am

Barbara was in San Francisco last night appearing on PBS during the pledge breaks. I've seen the sessions before, in fact I own the tapes, so I knew those would be fantastic. But I was amazed to realize all over again how fantastic Barbara is 'live, in person', even through the TV. Especially last night - such energy and passion, such sparkle! I encourage *everyone* to see Barbara 'live' every chance you get - you'll get an incredible dose of encouragement and support. Barbara - THANK you! What an inspiration you are. When you looked into the cameras it felt like you were speaking directly to me, and I'm sure thousands of others felt the same way. I'm especially appreciative because I'd had a very rough and discouraging few days, and was in the absolute worst of moods when I turned your show on. By the middle of the show I was back to my normal self, and by the end I was excited and inspired. I felt blessed. A huge thank you from my heart to yours.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Previous

Return to Rave Reviews