Praise For Live The Life You Love

Kudos for Barbara's workshops, audio programs, workbook courses, PBS specials and books

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Praise For Live The Life You Love

Postby sharingjoy » Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:29 pm

If you have not already read this book I encourage you all to go out and get it and start making your memory decks ASAP!! When I bought "Live The Life You Love," I was in a holding pattern of sorts. I knew what I needed to do but did not know how to motivate myself to have that inner need to get there. You all know that need, the one where you stop all the playing, put down the toys, and march in and do what is required to achieve your goal. Around this time, I had a very negative encounter on one of Barbara's message boards. Someone attacked me and told me that I would never, ever, succeed and I would be poor my whole life. Thank goodness that happened during the lesson where I had just discovered that "REVENGE" was my strongest motivator!! I turned those nasty nay-saying comments into the catalyst that I needed to get myself into Real Estate school, start teaching Creative Visualization and Affirmation workshops, and start off my first four months in Real Estate with four huge sales!! My word of advice for all of you reading this is to find your motivation style and make your memory deck that Barbara discusses in the book! You will not regret it. Sharing Joy
sharingjoy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:19 am

Thanks for the post! But, someone on *these* boards said that to you?!!! Where was I, in a coma? I don't allow that. Can you email me so I can find it? And congratulations! I'm happy my words came to you at the right time to do the most good! (Some revenge is so great. The kind that doesn't actually hurt anyone, but makes them eat their hearts out. I always say, it puts the roses in your cheeks.)
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby sharingjoy » Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:12 pm

Hello Barbara~ No.....you were not in a coma, you were out of the country. Someone from your site emailed me regarding it and I received a ton of support and nice emails from your board members; they were fantastic!!!! This person's user name was wonderwoymn or something of that spelling. Soon after her posts and her name were deleted from the system. However, I still stand by the fact that had it not have been for that person, I may not be where I am today. It all served a purpose. I used it to push me along. May everyone learn their motivation and use it for to power them!
sharingjoy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Return to Rave Reviews