Wonderful Washington Workshop!

Kudos for Barbara's workshops, audio programs, workbook courses, PBS specials and books

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Wonderful Washington Workshop!

Postby Jezicka » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:31 am

Tried to post this on Sunday after Barbara's Washington DC workshop, but in the course of trying to change my board 'identity' from 'Jezicka' to 'StartingNow' managed to screw things up so I couldn't use them at all! The workshop was terrific! Anybody who has the chance to see her in person should grab it! As terrific as the books are (and I can say that Wishcraft really DID change my life in 1980 when I read it first) she's even better in the flesh! For one thing, she's hilarious-- and she zeros in on the real issues-- the one no one else every mentions--SO perfectly! If you have a public TV station call them up and tell them to get her! If they don't, call them up and chastise them (I'm about to call WETA to tell them they won't be seeing any more donations from me until they beg her forgiveness and get her to come). If you don't have a public TV station, check around for other venues!
Jezicka
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby topatate16 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:50 pm

Jezicka... I agree. I drove four hours up from Roanoke to attend. I had heard Barbara was very funny and she certainly was. I just love that she speaks her mind! Met some terrific people and I hope that I hear from them so I know how they are doing.
topatate16
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Rave Reviews