W: get my photography business off the ground | O: me me me

Each dreamer gets one topic. Ready to move toward your dream? Come in and open a topic in your name so we can note your progress, cheer you on, console you, curse your enemies, take up collections and generally keep track of you and your excellent dream.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Re: W: get my photography business off the ground | O: me me

Postby anadorado » Thu May 05, 2016 8:30 am

You may need to get cracking with social media. How is that going for you? Where are you present? How often? Are you on instagram/familiar with it? Do you use tags to get noticed and featured?
anadorado
New User
New User

Re: W: get my photography business off the ground | O: me me

Postby Elaine Glimme » Fri May 13, 2016 6:51 pm

Hi, Anadoro,

Welcome to the Boards. Are you good with social media? It's so important today, and I struggle with it. No, I'm not the photographer who posted her wish here.

A lot has happened to her since she wrote this post in 2013. Giving away the punchline - she volunteered to go to Botswana with Photographers Without Borders. To read all the details, scroll down the" Board Index" to "Doing Good in the World" and then scroll down to "Photographers without Borders." She has a link to the crowdfunding site she used, and there are more comments there. She went to Botswana about a year ago and loved it. It's a great Barbara Sher styled success story.

Do you have a wish? If so, I hope it comes true.
Elaine Glimme - author - "Temporary Address" and "The Molly Chronicles"
Elaine Glimme
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Previous

Return to Idea Parties