India Event Planning Service

Each dreamer gets one topic. Ready to move toward your dream? Come in and open a topic in your name so we can note your progress, cheer you on, console you, curse your enemies, take up collections and generally keep track of you and your excellent dream.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

India Event Planning Service

Postby lkindr » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Would like to help start or work in India for an Indian Event Planning Service.

Would like to work in a business that plans Indian-style weddings and other events for people in south Asia and worldwide for those who like Indian fashions, traditions etc.

Would like to get into a partnership or be a sales representative for a business like this.

Looking for help to design a website cheaply and for contacting potential clients worldwide.

What are ideas?
lkindr
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Re: India Event Planning Service

Postby Reese_09 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Hi. I am sorry because I have no idea about your website. Actually, I am looking for an Indian style wedding planner. Wedding will held at the best party hotel nyc. Do you have any professional serving in nyc?
Reese_09
New User
New User

Postby lkindr » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:27 am

Have you seen the list of planners etc at this site relating to Indian weddings in NY?
http://mymarriagewebsite.com/indian-wedding-service-providers/indian-wedding-service-providers-vendors-in-new-york/
Go down the list a little way to find the planners listed.
lkindr
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Jammie_09 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:15 am

Hi. I am an event planner in nyc and have been assigned a project to plan a wedding renewal celebration for an Indian couple. I am wondering if you deal in these types of events also. Do you have any idea to share with me?
Jammie_09
New User
New User

Postby lkindr » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:38 am

You can join event planning discussion forums at https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=%22event+planning%22+forum. Or you could just read the discussions there.
lkindr
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Return to Idea Parties