Work with a shoemaker

Each dreamer gets one topic. Ready to move toward your dream? Come in and open a topic in your name so we can note your progress, cheer you on, console you, curse your enemies, take up collections and generally keep track of you and your excellent dream.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Work with a shoemaker

Postby AgathaCurtis » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:12 pm

to create a shoe that I designed. I already know the shoemaker..that part is resolved but I need to sell my car first. Have had it on Ebay but no luck yet.

It's a 2008 Honda CRV with 86,000 miles.
AgathaCurtis
New User
New User

Re: Work with a shoemaker

Postby Elaine Glimme » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:33 am

Good luck wishes!

I love Hondas. Mine is still kicking. It has about 150,000 miles and it's been ridden hard and put away wet.

I've also wanted to design shoes. But not the way you do. I just want to make goofy shoes to wear myself. Just one pair, and something that no one but I would want.

Please keep posting and tell us how it's going.
Elaine Glimme - author - "Temporary Address" and "The Molly Chronicles"
Elaine Glimme
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby SquarePeg » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Good luck, Agatha. It seems that you're locked into the idea that you have to sell your car in order to move forward with your goal. Just curious, why is that?

BTW, Howard Rheingold wears shoes that he paints himself.
SquarePeg
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby inspiresuccess » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:13 am

Hi Agatha,

It's been 6 months since you posted here. Were you able to sell your car or come up with the money that you needed for your dream in some other way?

If you come back to read this, let us know what happened.

I've always loved shoes and have thought if I hadn't become a sweater designer, my second choice would be to be a shoe designer. Because I love shoes so much I pull pages from fashion magazines of shoes to use as inspiration for other types of artwork and design that I do.

I would love to hear about how you became a shoe designer and how you've moved forward with this dream. Please let us support you with your dream and your goals.
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Idea Parties