I wish to get the word out about my book across the country!

Each dreamer gets one topic. Ready to move toward your dream? Come in and open a topic in your name so we can note your progress, cheer you on, console you, curse your enemies, take up collections and generally keep track of you and your excellent dream.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

I wish to get the word out about my book across the country!

Postby teachthem » Mon May 02, 2016 11:44 am

Hi everyone!

I have a book on Amazon/Kindle, a book for parents and anyone who cares for children. This weekend I was at a family event to do a talk and everyone I came accross expressed their frustration at the level of video games and computer stuff that kids cannot seem to get away from and was glad that I wrote this book.

In my book I really am addressing the importance of helping our children find their passion and their voice by exploring with them and listening to who they are... I suppose that is my thesis. I believe that we are ready for that awakening to life's purpose revolution as Eckhart Tolle teaches. Screen addiction is just a symptom of lack and it is time that our children are taught to and guided to find their truths in the way we, our generation and the generation before us were not. We are all just too ok with the fact that most of us don't know what makes us happy.

Anyways.. this book is a vehicle for me to help spread that idea. I am going to track down as many contacts as possible but, if you guys know any other ways, forums to visit for parents, teachers, educators and child care people... please let me know.

I want to get the word out about this book accross the nation.

As I market this book, I am also getting ready to do some talks for kids at schools soon... please send me some good wishes and advices of any kind would be very appreciated.

My book will be free for the next few days then I am going to price it at .99 for as long as possible. I would like to get it into as many parent's hands as possible!

Oh, and it is here:
http://www.amazon.com/Free-Your-Child-S ... en+problem
[url]http://www.nancysungyun.com/[/url]
teachthem
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Re: I wish to get the word out about my book across the coun

Postby Jason » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:59 am

I would suggest setting up an inexpensive website with lots of keywords so that parents looking for this type of information can find you easier. Also, if perhaps you had a user forum, much simpler than this one, that parents could interact and share ideas with one another. Unfortunately I don't know the mechanics of doing this, but it's what I would research and do.
Jason
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby inspiresuccess » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:19 pm

This sounds like an amazing book! Good luck! I agree with Jason. The internet is a really important resource. I'm trying to learn myself, how to make the best use of it. Don't overlook it, even though your message is to be in the real world, not online all the time.
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby teachthem » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Jason wrote:I would suggest setting up an inexpensive website with lots of keywords so that parents looking for this type of information can find you easier. Also, if perhaps you had a user forum, much simpler than this one, that parents could interact and share ideas with one another. Unfortunately I don't know the mechanics of doing this, but it's what I would research and do.

Thank you, Jason!

I have a website... and now i am learning about internet marketing... Learning a lot.

I like your discussion forum idea... I really would love, really would LOVE to do that.

Thank you,
Nancy
teachthem
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby teachthem » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:04 pm

inspiresuccess wrote:This sounds like an amazing book! Good luck! I agree with Jason. The internet is a really important resource. I'm trying to learn myself, how to make the best use of it. Don't overlook it, even though your message is to be in the real world, not online all the time.

Thank you! I just got my own prints and I believe in my message. I get discouraged sometimes thinking that my message is too difficult for parents, but I think it is time. It really takes self belief and trust as Emerson said and push forward. And I will. Thank you again.
teachthem
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Return to Idea Parties