Get well soon, GiniDee!!!

This is the place for postings unrelated to action toward achieving dreams-- Emotions, World Events, Hobbies, Trivia & other important but not directly relevant matters. Muse, meditate, mope or ponder & enter other forums when you're ready to get moving.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Postby cc » Wed May 19, 2004 9:51 am

GiniDee -- I'm so glad you're no longer considering being an extra for \"night of the living dead\". :wink:
cc
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby GiniDee » Thu May 20, 2004 7:32 am

Hey CC - Extra, my *ss! As a Drama Queen of the first order (in my heart at least), I was the STAR! Seriously, though - it was feeling like that for a week or so. Thanks again for all your good wishes. I LOVE THESE BOARDS AND THOSE WHO HEREIN DWELL, LURK AND SWOOP With many hugs from your friendly recovering hermit crab...
GiniDee :mrgreen: My idea of a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. :mrgreen: GiniDee :mrgreen:
GiniDee
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby PracticalMagic » Fri May 21, 2004 2:21 pm

.................lurking................... ........................................swooping............ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznappingzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
PracticalMagic
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Vict » Fri May 21, 2004 5:59 pm

I really really wanted to put a particuler smilie in here, but the board won't accept it. It can be viewed here: http://members.lycos.nl/smilieweb1/smilies/Music27.gif
Vict
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby serialdreamer » Sat May 22, 2004 9:39 am

Up and at 'em Ginidee, the boards just aren't the same without you!! I am glad to see your seem to be as spritely as ever. Do take care and be gentle on your self, on all levels. serial
serialdreamer
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby GiniDee » Sat May 22, 2004 10:01 pm

Pam - :twisted: Loved that! Especially the nap - that's me! Vict - thanks for the adorable smily - loved it! Thanks, serial. I am being VERY good to myself these days - no energy, ergo not much choice. Once again, thanks everyone for your good wishes and healing energy sent my way. Much love to all -
GiniDee :mrgreen: My idea of a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. :mrgreen: GiniDee :mrgreen:
GiniDee
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby das813 » Sun May 23, 2004 4:53 pm

I'm happy you are a recovering hermit crab. Keep up the good self work and feel 100% SOON!
das813
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Deep (or Shallow) Discussions