A Poll for GiniDee

This is the place for postings unrelated to action toward achieving dreams-- Emotions, World Events, Hobbies, Trivia & other important but not directly relevant matters. Muse, meditate, mope or ponder & enter other forums when you're ready to get moving.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

How well do you think a poll would work in helping GiniDee make a decision? :)

GiniDee wouldn't have to think anymore!
13%
GiniDee wouldn't have to think anymore!
13%
It would help most of the time, and the rest of the time wouldnt matter.
No votes
Like most things in life, sometimes it would help and sometimes it wouldnt.
19%
It would only help a little bit.
3%
Polls? GiniDee dont need no steenking polls!
53%

Total votes : 32

A Poll for GiniDee

Postby merk » Tue May 18, 2004 2:06 am

A poll on how well polls might work :wink:
Last edited by merk on Thu May 27, 2004 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Blog http://blog.imerk.com
merk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GiniDee » Tue May 18, 2004 3:11 am

This is a total hoot, merk! I laughed out loud when I saw this sticky post and what therein dwelled. Nothing like being taken up on an almost-idle remark :twisted: Of course I voted for not having to think anymore But that's just me being eccentric as usual. Thanks for the example, merk - will keep track from the depths of the tidepool. I send you hugs and many thanks for all you do
GiniDee :mrgreen: My idea of a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. :mrgreen: GiniDee :mrgreen:
GiniDee
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby soni » Tue May 18, 2004 9:03 am

Too funny! I voted for Gini not needing no steenking polls. The uber-poster herself, Gini has but to wave her mouse at us and we will all tell her everything we know in an attempt to win her radiant green smile(y)!
Soni Pitts Personal blog (not always safe for work) http://sonipitts.com/blog
soni
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Rosebud » Tue May 18, 2004 11:29 am

LOL!!! Also voted.....Gini don't need no stinkin' polls.
"Opportunities increase as they are taken" --Sun Tzu
Rosebud
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby PracticalMagic » Tue May 18, 2004 2:04 pm

Merk, You are too much! :lol: Of course I voted for no stinkin' polls. Now, can you rig the election next November to have GiniDee there instead of Bush? :mrgreen:
PracticalMagic
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby GiniDee » Tue May 18, 2004 6:19 pm

You gals are too, too funny! soni, you always have that green smil(y)- even when I'm not smiling! Rosebud, thanks for the vote of confidence - always appreciated! Pam, dear friend, you don't want me in office, even for dogcatcher, trust me on that - but thanks for the vote! :? At least I'd stop the war, rescind the Patriot's Act, reinstate the Geneva Convention, and bring peace to the world in between cookies! 8) I think the poll is a hoot and a half!
GiniDee :mrgreen: My idea of a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. :mrgreen: GiniDee :mrgreen:
GiniDee
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby StacyL » Wed May 19, 2004 7:08 am

Gini don't need no stinkin' polls...she just needs cookies!! :wink:
StacyL
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby blueberry » Wed May 19, 2004 1:24 pm

Gini why would you need polls??? You're to great for polls! And well from reading posts from you I know what you would need... COOKIES! lol That's only because you always seem to say something about cookies in a number of your posts that you have made that I have read.
blueberry
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby GiniDee » Thu May 20, 2004 7:24 am

Yes, blueberry - Cookies are indeed the food of life for your friendly neighborhood hermit crab. Specifically, white chocolate macademia nut cookies. Hope you found what you needed for your project on anti-depressants. To all who replied to this poll - Thanks for joining the fun! Isn't this a hoot and a holler? Love to all-
GiniDee
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Deep (or Shallow) Discussions