List Your Three Lives

This is the place for postings unrelated to action toward achieving dreams-- Emotions, World Events, Hobbies, Trivia & other important but not directly relevant matters. Muse, meditate, mope or ponder & enter other forums when you're ready to get moving.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

List Your Three Lives

Postby Tituba » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:11 pm

This is a thread to list your three alternative lives. No one rush in with encouragement, links etc. Wishes/Obstacle forum is for that. This thread is just for a listing. Once you list the three lives you'd live, print them and put it near your computer so you'll see it everyday. You don't have to do anything towards moving toward those dreams, just have them in view each day.
Last edited by Tituba on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tituba
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby MDG » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:37 pm

Starting this post with no idea what I'll write...well, only one... ...1. I will be the designer and motivator of a movement toward large, single level, retirement communities for active and healthy seniors, worldwide. All buildings will be straw-bale and there will be space and facilities for everyone to indulge their favorite creative activities, and teach...shared. ...2. I will write small articles on anything that interests me, and self-publish...in a system that gets my best words out there, easily, and where everyone has the opportunity to make a little cash on my writings, and their own. ...3. Innovative, simple, financial design, at all levels. Good idea for a thread, Tituba. Especially 'sticky'. But then, you are known for being a very bright lady. M.
Last edited by MDG on Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDG
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby maisie » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:06 am

photojournalist museum curator interpreter/translator
If there is peace, there is hope.
maisie
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

List Your Three Lives

Postby Punxsy » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:34 am

If I can ONLY have three, I would list: 1. Successful syndicated newspaper columnist 2. Sought after torch singer, actress and all around performer 3. Popular speaker, MC and announcer
Punxsy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby Mogget » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:04 am

1. Own and live on a "sustainable living" style organic herb farm with various critters; including goats, alpacas and a donkey. Farm would be open to pubic one day a month with various demonstrations in eco-friendly sustainable living etc. 2. Abandon all western world comforts and become a serial volunteer getting to experience all kinds of hard work and dirt, all around the world, while racking up lots of great interesting stories and doing a lot of good. 3. Establish and run an Occult Emporium, out of which I could also practice various Occult Services and run classes.
Mogget
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby everlastingdesigns » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:25 am

1. Published author 2. Bed & breakfast owner - preferably for a small castle in Ireland or Mexico 3. Motivational speaker Three is not nearly enough but I will play by the rules :D Sheri
everlastingdesigns
New Poster
New Poster

Postby treesong » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:14 am

Dog trainer and behavioral consultant and writer Mediator/problem solver maintain a natural wildlife sanctuary
treesong
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby cshore knitter » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:35 pm

1. marine biologist 2. some sort of fiberartist 3. writer of some sort
cshore knitter
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby kashtanka » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:15 am

1. volunteer counselor for kids 2. perpetual college student 3. person who organizes book club meetings
kashtanka
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Wolf Goddess » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:33 pm

1. Spiritual art/healing center director/ High priestess. 2. World famous award winning artist/writer: 3. Ambassador to “my special population.” Traveling the world to visit, encourage and give much needed “medicine.” WG
You will never plow a field by turning it over in your mind.
Visit Zebracorn Art Journeys at www.zebracorn.com
Wolf Goddess
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby jk » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:52 pm

Do I have to limit myself to three? Do the ones I've already done count, or can I just include lives I haven't yet accomplished? (Makes sticking to three easier!)
jk
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Tituba » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:24 am

jk - new three lives
Tituba
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby PersonalResourceGal » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:11 am

1. Start a New Thought audio publishing company 2. Design and implement a strategic plan for a Financial Literacy Program for underprivileged youth. 3. Create a full-fledged royalty free music site of my own compositions (Already working on item #2 in earnest and #3 as time permits) Carol
PersonalResourceGal
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby jk » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:56 am

1. Linguist and world traveler 2. PhD. student 3. Author/illustrator There are probably some conflicts among these lives, and they may not be entirely possible given the constraints of my life, but this is what I am working on , #1 being my main focus currently.
jk
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby urbanpioneer » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:32 pm

published author/writer inventor of a garbage-burning electric generator that is the size of a shipping crate that can be sent wherever in the world there are people living on huge mounds of garbage. Pay them a living wage that will at least get thme off the garbage pile and into a simple home to pick up the garbage and feed it into the burner. world traveler
urbanpioneer
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Next

Return to Deep (or Shallow) Discussions