List Your Three Lives

This is the place for postings unrelated to action toward achieving dreams-- Emotions, World Events, Hobbies, Trivia & other important but not directly relevant matters. Muse, meditate, mope or ponder & enter other forums when you're ready to get moving.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Re: List Your Three Lives

Postby VicarVicari » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:20 pm

My First life is a published and produced Playwrite and Director. My Second life is Healthy, energetic and loving. My Third life is Speaking to women about living their best life.
VicarVicari
New User
New User

Postby An8el » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:11 am

Wow. Never thought of it as three different lives. Always thought of it as three different Lively-Hoods. OK, so now I'm really imagining that I have distinctly different lives, as if I'm going to be reborn or reincarnated three times and retain some sort of memory of these previous lives. 1. An activist -- Someone who's death actually makes a difference. (Been reading too many SciFi alternate history novels lately, I guess. So perhaps this is a wish to be an alternate history novelist, because once you are dead, the story ends and you don't get to know how it all turns out.) 2. A Maori telepath, - in fact, any sort of telepath-type shape-shifter in any culture. But the Maori culture seems as if it would be easiest to be integrated back into once that ability emerged, because I gather from reading that it was more socially acceptable skill. 3: Learning Hopi as my first language, then traveling to disappearing cultures to learn their language and record their music before they die out completely. (Would have had to be born in the 1920s for this to really be effective, because most of these disappearing cultures are already gone.) So - these groupings of lives would go... Maori/telepath -- Hopi/anthropologist -- activist. < Was looking at my post afterwards..Wondering how come some of my posts are such thread-stoppers? Hey, maybe this is an outline for a sci-fi story so my real three "profession" lives would be...sci-fi story writer, scifi illustrator, and make-up-a new language to go along with the culture linguist...>
An8el
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Dangerous Angel » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:44 pm

My three lives are: 1) Author (Inspirational teacher) 2) University Professor 3) Photographer In all three lives I have become financially independent, so that I don't have to work for the living. The passive income would be high enough to pay for my bills, hobbies and travelling. Dangerous Angel
ANDREA KLEE Author & Speaker andreaklee@gmx.net BECOME A POWERFUL HUMAN AND LIVE YOUR GREATEST LIFE. Join My Tele-Workshops: http://www.Create-Great-Life.com About Me: http://www.AndreaKlee.com My Blog: http://www.Express-Your-Voice.com
Dangerous Angel
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Kewor » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:51 am

1. Advisor for Men - be a wise man 2. A man who swims with dolphins 3. A man who is god connected with himself and the near persons around him
Kewor
New User
New User

Postby educguess » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Ahhh! indentifying the dreams 1) National Speaker / Workshop Presenter 2) World Traveler 3) professional student with earnings
[color=#4000BF]"How To" LIfe Consultants, LLC " Personal Development for Mult-talented Individuals" http://www.HowToInLife.com [/color]
educguess
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Bestlifenow » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Hmmmm Alternative lives... 1. International public speaker and philanthropist 2. Syndicated Talk Show Host 3. Psychic medium and spiritual counselor M
Bestlifenow
New Poster
New Poster

Postby catiboo » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:27 pm

1. Interior Designer 2. Fashionista 3. Journalist / Columnist
catiboo
New Poster
New Poster

Postby JeannetteLS » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:45 pm

1. Children's picture book writer/artist 2. Elementary school science teacher 3. Published poet and painter Those are my alternate lives. Yup.
JeannetteLS
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby kerrylim » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:28 pm

1. Flamingo planter - yard vandal and spreader of smiles 2. Maker of custom signs 3. Facilitator of creativity - leader of workshops.
Kerry Hargraves Joy In Hand Creativity workshops: http://www.joyinhand.com Kerry's Signs & Graphics Custom Signs http://www.kerrysigns.com Flamingo Surprise http://www.flamingosurprise-ca.com
kerrylim
New User
New User

Postby dreamerk » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:36 pm

1. Writer/director 2. Therapist 3. Personal assistant. I love to get things done, take care of people, cook, create desserts, organize the office and overall be the one who solves problems and "saves the day"
dreamerk
New Poster
New Poster

Postby newposting7 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:50 pm

I agree - three isn't nearly enough! But today's top 3 are: 1. Living in a nice CA suburb married to an entrepreneur or architect with enough money to have my parents stay in their own place nearby for half the year. I am the host or co-host of an upbeat studio program, creator of a best-selling film, television pilot, book author, and executive producer of an entertainment studio that produces positive programming, original music, television, film and inspired living website projects. Yep - that's all ONE. 2. Working for an international consulting firm as a Senior Consultant (in Boston, VA, CA, FL?) to develop plans, programs and media campaigns for green energy, saving the environment, protecting the forests and partnering with world environmental and innovative business ventures. Maybe having an apartment in London, or traveling to the Greek Islands, Hawaii and CA wine country to consult with businesses there. 3. Working for a large Architecture and Design firm as a Commercial Interior Designer creating award-winning luxury spas, green design and integrating designs of hotels and resorts with nature in the US and Europe- and with a healthy green footprint. Then maybe having my own design firm and product lines- from chairs and lamps to television and movie studios. Just for today, that is. Truthfully, I want to do them all - and see what really is the best fit.
newposting7
New Poster
New Poster

Postby Tituba » Fri May 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Tituba
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Chileice » Mon May 04, 2009 4:04 pm

1. I would be a golf course designer 2. I would run a bilingual leadership training camp 3. I would be the spokesperson for an important foundation that I am passionate about
Chileice
New User
New User

Postby JeannetteLS » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:13 am

1) I would be a talk show host. 2) I would be the singer in a rock 'n roll band. 3) I would be a consultant who invents nonprofit corporations that fulfill other people's dreams and show them how to start them.
JeannetteLS
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby iam » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 pm

1) Private girls preparatory school owner 2) Film maker 3) An awesome group home owner
iam
New Poster
New Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Deep (or Shallow) Discussions