Barbara's 4/28/2012 Launch Party!

This is the place for postings unrelated to action toward achieving dreams-- Emotions, World Events, Hobbies, Trivia & other important but not directly relevant matters. Muse, meditate, mope or ponder & enter other forums when you're ready to get moving.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Barbara's 4/28/2012 Launch Party!

Postby pattyn » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Did you see Barbara is throwing a launch party for her new Hanging Out With Barbara Sher membership site (part of Barbara's Club)?

It's on Saturday, April 28, from 2 to 3:30 pm EDT, on the phone and on Twitter, with lots of great prizes and much celebration. If this is the first you're hearing about it, you're either not on her mailing list or not opening her newsletter emails. If you want to add your name to her mailing list, you can do so on http://GeniusPress.com - the form is named Get In the Loop. Just being on the list puts you in the running for a free 12-month subscription to Hanging Out With Barbara Sher.

Hanging Out With Barbara Sher is, according to her newsletter...
a very special kind of membership site I'm pretty sure you're going to love. I call it Hanging Out with Barbara Sher, because I want it to be like those wonderful moments when we're just hanging out together at my retreats and weekend workshops.

To be honest, I think it's going to be the jewel in the crown of my lifetime's work. That's what it feels like.

I've been putting together my most beloved ideas and stories and writing my best stuff ever this last year. This is bigger than writing another book. It's a huge job, but every minute has been a labor of love for me. And with this program I can give you videos from my retreats and workshops, loads of audio, new interactive stuff and other amazing things I can't describe here or I'll go on forever. All this in addition to the kinds of words and exercises you've said made a big difference to you in the past.

Once you're a member, the rest will be easy. I'll send you things to read, watch and do via email, three times a week, every week. I'll try to give you a sample in the next newsletter.

That's not all. You'll be able to compare notes and talk to each other. That's hugely important, as you probably already know.

But you can't buy Hanging Out all at once like a book that ends up on that pile of books you plan to read, and you can't stick it back on your bookshelf and forget what your life is supposed to be. I've learned too much about what's important for us humans to take that kind of chance.

Will you be at the launch party? Does anybody need a Twitter tutorial before the party, so they can win a prize during the call? I was one of "50 Tweeple to Watch" in 2008 and was just named "One of 25 Marriage Tweeps You Should Follow" by Hitched Magazine, so I am a pretty good guide and happy to help.
- Patty Newbold
Director, Sher Success Teams
Marriage Education Author/Speaker - assumelove.com - enjoybeingmarried.com
pattyn
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: Barbara's 4/28/2012 Launch Party!

Postby jaybezo » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:23 am

Exciting!

I love the idea of Barbara's Club - of hearing from her three times a week. That's the type of input that I could use more of!
Her humor, energy, and creativity never fail to inspire me.

I've already gone to www.BarbarasClub.com and signed up for all the free stuff. Now I'm eager to hear what she'll be offering
in addition. (Online classes? Secret handshakes? Meetups in a park? Dog biscuit recipes?) -Just kidding! I really have no idea, but I
know it will be fun, and inspiring.

The Launch Party should be fun, too. I remember Barbara's crazy 24-hour Twitter Party in honor of Wishcraft's 30th Anniversary.
Boy, did the wishes and obstacles fly! (Remember "Another dream launched!!" - We were all on a roll.)

So, thanks, Patty for sharing this.

Just one more reason you're awesome.
@jaybezo on Twitter
jaybezo
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Re: Barbara's 4/28/2012 Launch Party!

Postby pattyn » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:03 am

Lots more about the party. $2,500 in prizes from Barbara Sher PLUS every time you tweet, she sends Himalayan kids another 10 cents.

Video about Barbara's new program, Hanging Out with Barbara Sher.

Read more about the Launch Party, get the phone number and Twitter hashtag, see the list of fantastic prizes.

Learn to Tweet and use TweetChat (required to win prizes, and you can do it so easily from the same web browser you use to visit the Sher Boards).

My favorite prize is the book club in a bag. Copies of Refuse to Choose for you and five of your friends, plus a Q&A session by telephone with Barbara for the group.

When you show up for the party, send me this tweet and look for your fellow Sher Boarders:
Hi @married - at Barbara Sher's Launch Party http://bit.ly/HU3Z61 #BarbaraSher
- Patty Newbold
Director, Sher Success Teams
Marriage Education Author/Speaker - assumelove.com - enjoybeingmarried.com
pattyn
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Deep (or Shallow) Discussions