Wish: a Barbara Sher Coach to call and help me. Obstacle:

Tell us your wish, tell us your obstacle, and we'll try to come up with some useful suggestions to help you get into action toward your dream.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Wish: a Barbara Sher Coach to call and help me. Obstacle:

Postby Mega Monica » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:00 pm

Wish: to have a Barbara Sher Coach call or meet with me (herself, someone that's trained with her, or even someone who is brand new to her style of life coaching and would like to practice on me?)

Obstacle: I can't afford one right now. I lost my house and all my money (and self worth) from trying to start a business and failing. I finally decided to step back after nearly 6 years and am down/confused trying to figure out what to do with my life now after always being the smart/reliable/successful one in my peer group. I have a lot of ideas, talents, and passions but am scared to go into the "wrong" one... S.O.S.

I truly love Barbara Sher's teachings and mentality and it would be a dream come true to have some personally help me through this transitional period in my life the way she has helped so many. pm me here or I can maybe put my phone number? Thank you so much for reading.

Edited by moderator - please do not put your personal email or phone on a public board
Mega Monica
New User
New User

Re: Wish: a Barbara Sher Coach to call and help me. Obstacle

Postby pattyn » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:51 pm

The coaches Barbara has trained are listed here:
http://www.barbarasher.com/coaching.htm
- Patty Newbold
Director, Sher Success Teams
Marriage Education Author/Speaker - assumelove.com - enjoybeingmarried.com
pattyn
Mega Poster