Wish: start a career in my 60's

Tell us your wish, tell us your obstacle, and we'll try to come up with some useful suggestions to help you get into action toward your dream.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Re: Wish: start a career in my 60's

Postby thejuicywoman » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:34 pm

Hi Marie,

Thank you so much for sharing Letty's YouTube channel. My Nana used to
have Rheumatoid Arthritis also. I just remember how much she loved
working on all her handiwork, crochet, knitting, sewing. Nothing seemed
to stop my Nana. Letty reminded me of Nana's Can-Do spirit.

Nana was always my biggest role model. As a coach myself, I always appreciate the value of having a powerful
role model. Seeing someone else accomplish things and overcome tough times
always inspires me to reach a little deeper and a little higher.

How can I support you in your next steps?

Sending hugs your way,

Andrea
Are you a gal who is an emotional eater? Get my free article on Losing Weight without Dieting for Women. Vist my website at http://www.thejuicywoman.com
thejuicywoman
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Write2Live » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:53 pm

Hi Inspire,

I'm new to the Sher life. I posted my wish - to write instruction manuals for products. I would love, with a deep passion, to start a new career. I just turned 70. My body isn't so spry anymore, but my mind is alert and full of enthusiasm. I've read some of your responses to others, and you seem to be a very motivated person and with a deeply caring attitude. I think you need to limit your career to one or two things that you truly LOVE to do, so the enthusiasm will keep you going.

God's Speed,
Alice
Write2Live
New Poster
New Poster

Postby inspiresuccess » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:27 am

Write2Live wrote:I've read some of your responses to others, and you seem to be a very motivated person and with a deeply caring attitude.

Thank you for saying that. I'm feeling very depressed today and it reminded me of who I used to be. I've been going through major health problems and making no progress at all on a career.

Congrats to you for being 70 and going after what you want. I'll go read your wish post.
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Previous

Return to Wishes and Obstacles