Сozy country house

Tell us your wish, tell us your obstacle, and we'll try to come up with some useful suggestions to help you get into action toward your dream.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Сozy country house

Postby Missa » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:35 am

I was inspired by Barbara Sher's book "Better Late Than Never". I'm dreaming of a cozy country house where my family's dinners will take place, and there will be a benevolent atmosphere of mutual love. A real idyll. Having read her books I understood how to make my dreams come true. I've decided to go and buy what I'm dreaming of, for example, Looks pretty, doesn't it?
Missa
New User
New User

Re: Сozy country house

Postby inspiresuccess » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:14 pm

So glad you've benefited from Barbara's work to the point where you can make your dreams come true.
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:03 pm

Good luck, Missa! Sounds wonderful! But before you choose your location, why don't you see if you can run a few of those wonderful get-togethers in somewhere more temporary. You dont want to set up a lovely home and then find out it's too hard for people to get to. Do a little homework first.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Write2Live » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:17 pm

Hi Missa,
Some people in the Midwest, use an old barn on their property to have their family gatherings. I've seen pictures of some and they are really neat!! Do you have a barn or large garage on your property? What about one of the others in your family? Some people even go so far as to install bathrooms and kitchen sinks etc to really doll it up. Throw up several table (maybe family members can bring some, as well as chairs) and embellish with table linens and decorations and make it special. Good luck.
Write2Live
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Wishes and Obstacles