Which of Barbara's Books?

What should you do when you want to do everything? If you're fascinated by everything, and you've been called dabbler, dilettante, undisciplined, indecisive etc., this forum is for you.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Which of Barbara's Books?

Postby Corona50 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:16 am

Hi everyone I've just read Barbara's book "What do I do when I want to do everything?" Skimmed through it and had so many "lightbulb" moments it was amazing my head didn't explode! Am about to re-read it, more carefully, and with a notebook and pen to hand. My question is: I know that she has written other books and I'm now wondering if I need to read them all? Or would another one complement this one? Or does the one I've read contain everything I need, as a scanner? Any thoughts? PS I know that I have the tendency to gather too much information on a subject and then feel so overwhelmed that I end up giving up, so if this book is all I need to read - that's fine!
Corona50
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Re: Which of Barbara's Books?

Postby Andreya » Sun May 16, 2010 9:41 am

Corona, it depends what you want - I really liked Wishcraft, it was the first book I read... (And it's free, available online as pdf.. I wish I just bought it, as I printed most of it out anyway!:))

The books sort of complement each other, it depends if one is good enough for you or not.. You can always also check in the library and see if it's helpful, and then buy..
I can do too much information gathering sometimes too, ideally you 'do some' and 'read some'...

Haven't read other books yet, intend to read some, not sure if I want to buy more, at least at the time, so I hope I can get some at libraries or 2nd hand too? (Otherwise, bookdepository.co.uk ships free.. :))
'Everything is possible. They make rockets and put them on the moon, you know!' (neighbour, on closing up a balcony)
Andreya
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Refuse to Choose: The Forum for Scanners