iPhone/iPod Touch App Suggestion(s) for Scanners

What should you do when you want to do everything? If you're fascinated by everything, and you've been called dabbler, dilettante, undisciplined, indecisive etc., this forum is for you.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

iPhone/iPod Touch App Suggestion(s) for Scanners

Postby sweetsoulmusic » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:42 pm

I came across this great app today while looking for a To-Do list application. It's called "Awesome Note". It's a bit on the pricier side at $4, BUT you can customize EVERYTHING. You make different folders, choose the colors, choose your icon, the way you want to view your list, and you can even add pictures in your folders. I'm actually wanting to use this to make my digital "Scanner Book". I have folders for "To-Do List", (Self) "Study", "Ideas" (I password protected it so I could feel cool :D ), "Thoughts", "Shopping", "Life Diary", "Vintage Soul Records" (my record label), "Hill Street Books" (my book company), and songs. The Life Diary one I'm using to put pictures in of things I want to do in my life... sort of my life goal scanner "book". Check it out here. http://bridworks.com/ If you have any other suggestions... post please! :wink:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Return to Refuse to Choose: The Forum for Scanners