NEW SCANNER FB PAGE IS GOING CRAZY

What should you do when you want to do everything? If you're fascinated by everything, and you've been called dabbler, dilettante, undisciplined, indecisive etc., this forum is for you.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

NEW SCANNER FB PAGE IS GOING CRAZY

Postby BarbaraSher » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:50 pm

Hi all

Someone on a FB Scanner page said she wished she had a place to show things she had finished. Didn't want to show them to non-Scanners because - as you all know - they'd be sure to say, But this isn't what you were working on last week! So I thought there should be a place and opened one myself late last night. It's called 'Scanner, Look What I Just Made!' I mentioned it in Twitter a couple of times and people started pouring in.

I send Scanners here when they want to have a real discussion because discussions get lost in Facebook so easily. But they're showing their paintings, and want to post audios, etc. and it's really jolly and very good-hearted. If you're interested, head over to on.fb.me/1ZMLaJc and take a look.

Went from zero to I think over 500 members already. It must have been needed! Who knew?

Today, 13Feb2016, and it's way over 900! Wow. :-)
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: NEW SCANNER FB PAGE IS GOING CRAZY

Postby elizagard » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:14 am

Fabulous. Just joined.
elizagard
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Elaine Glimme » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:43 am

Some of you have asked about a Facebook page - Scanners, look what I just made! I'm not a host on that page. I cut and pasted this from an e mail:

Elaine, tell them to look up the group by name "Scanners, look what I just made!" and then click on "join group" at the top. Someone will let them in.
Elaine Glimme - author - "Temporary Address" and "The Molly Chronicles"
Elaine Glimme
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:56 am

Here's the link to the FB group Scanners! Look What I Just Made!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/196971620653609/

In this group Scanners also sometimes start with: "Look What I Just Learned!" or "Look What I Just Found!" It's a wonderful home for Scanners to show their stuff and share other stuff, where they won't get the typical reactions from their own circles, like "What is this. Something new again?"

It's wonderful and Scanners are reacting to it even more than I expected. They're saying that for them it's the best place on Facebook.

I think being seen for you you are, and sharing what you love, is very close to a primary need.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Refuse to Choose: The Forum for Scanners