Amazing new Facebook page for Scanners

What should you do when you want to do everything? If you're fascinated by everything, and you've been called dabbler, dilettante, undisciplined, indecisive etc., this forum is for you.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Amazing new Facebook page for Scanners

Postby BarbaraSher » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm

I started a new Facebook page 3 days ago and it has exploded! It's brought in almost 800 Scanners already. They are calling it their favorite place on Facebook as well as their community, many finding other Scanners for the first time. We started out looking at each other's things - from paintings to cakes, to a man who showed us his wheelbarrow full of freshly picked vegetables from his garden. Another Scanner showed (and told us the story) of the Jeep he restored and how he uses it to rescue cars stuck in mud!

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969716 ... cation=ufi It's called, Scanners! Look What I Just Made! Go take a look. You'll be amazed! It's been going non-stop since the minute it started! And then I upped the ante and asked people to share something really super that they had learned. The response was astonishing!
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: Amazing new Facebook page for Scanners

Postby emspace » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Oh, I didn’t realize you’d started a new group page! Good thing I passed through here. I’ve requested to join.
emspace
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Return to Refuse to Choose: The Forum for Scanners