Success Team member opens unique store

A read-only forum where Success Team Leaders write about their team members' Successes.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Postby cc » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:51 am

Kathryn Flanagan, a member of a Central Brevard Success Team has opened What You Love To Do in Historic Cocoa Village Florida. What You Love To Do is a place where you can meet, greet and have fun. There is a seminar area, a private consulting room and an alcove with a Migun bed for a relaxing and energizing massage. Artists have space to create and display their works on walls and easels. You can purchase fanciful gifts for friends and yourself that help your inner child come out and play. Kathryn and her partners have created a space to help you do what you love to do. I am delighted that she is following her dream. Carolyn Hawkins Success Team Leader
cc
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby MariePerkins » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:04 pm

[color=blue]Congratulations to Kathryn on her amazing accomplishment :D I only wish I lived in Florida so that I could visit her store! Way to go!!!![/color]
MariePerkins
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Success Team member opens unique store

Postby MarilynWilson » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:37 am

I'm interested in hearing more about this. Our dreams are aligned and i am interested in speaking with Kathyrn about this business. I emailed the website and can't wait to hear back.I only live about 3 hours from the business and am hoping to be able to visit. Yea, Success Teams. As a ST Leader, my first pilot session is in January and am excited about the possibilities. Marilyn Wilson ST LEader Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 successteamjax@yahoo.com mawilson1@comcast.net 904-334-5290
Marilyn Wilson Success Team Leader Ponte Vedra Beach/Jacksonville/Florida mawilson1@comcast.net successteamjax@yahoo.com 904-334-5290
MarilynWilson
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Re: Success Team member opens unique store

Postby NYCTeamLeader » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Wow, this store sounds absolutely amazing! Many congratulations to you and your team member!!!! Andrea, NYC Success Team Leader
NYCTeamLeader
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Return to Success Stories from Registered Success Team Leaders