Jesse Lives! (my NaNo novel) in blog form

Moderator: Tituba

Jesse Lives! (my NaNo novel) in blog form

Postby DJCNOR » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:53 pm

I thank Tituba for the list of writing websites. I will be looking at them. In the meanwhile, I've come up with an idea to aid me in motivating myself to do the editing on my novel. It occurred to me that I could post it one page per day on a blog. I know this may jeopardize its possibilities of being published otherwise, but it was just sitting there not getting editted and I was not getting around to it. Now there is a reason to get around to my one page of editing each day. So, if the rest of you who are writers would be interested in reading it, the address of the blog is: http://jesse-lives.blogspot.com/
DJCNOR
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Re: Jesse Lives! (my NaNo novel) in blog form

Postby DJCNOR » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:06 am

5 pages have now been posted. Has anyone here looked at it? DJC
DJCNOR
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Unity » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:48 am

Did you base it on someone that you've met or is Jesse totally imaginary?
Unity
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby DJCNOR » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:04 pm

Oh, Unity, How to answer your question without giving the whole thing away? Hmm. Jesse is someone that is well known to the entire world, but not someone I have ever known personally. The book is sort of a mystery, but not the usual sort. It really doesn't fit into any genre, just general fiction. If you manage to guess the secret of the book (which could possibly be done because several clues have already been included) private message me and don't post it, OK? Donna
DJCNOR
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Becoming Writers and Speakers