My writing and publishing experiences.

Moderator: Tituba

My writing and publishing experiences.

Postby teachthem » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:43 pm

I had written an academic coaching guide for parents about five years ago and finally started doing some promotion for it recently. It has begun to sell.

I am now working on a query to get my memoir into the hands of agents and publishers. That has been challenging since I have just started a new full time writing job. My friend who just got herself an agent for her book and I have decided to get together at least a few days a week at the local library so that we can write even while having a very busy life. I just got together with her on Sunday and it really did help both of us get back to it. I am meeting her again on Wednesday and we are going to write together.
[url]http://www.nancysungyun.com/[/url]
teachthem
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Re: My writing and publishing experiences.

Postby GypsyGrrlGuitar » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:30 pm

That's a really great idea. Getting together with a friend can really help me to get motivated and stick to a schedule. Also I think writing can sometimes seem like a lonely profession, so it's good to find others to write with.
...the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing..." ____--Jack Kerouac--____
GypsyGrrlGuitar
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Becoming Writers and Speakers