JULY - CLUTTER/ TO DO LISTS/ CLEANING/PERSONAL

Are you up to the challenge?

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Forum rules
Please start the monthly challenge threads here. All other off-topic threads will be removed.

Re: JULY - CLUTTER/ TO DO LISTS/ CLEANING/PERSONAL

Postby mango » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:26 am

Yes, Urs. We can be trans-Atlantic lounging friends today. :D
mango
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Cha! » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:10 pm

I've had an epidemic of cat vomit at my house too. I think it's from the hairballs resulting from the constant baths and the shedding hair. Whatever - it's nasty!! Had a couple of bits on my relisted couch. I'm going to call them back tonight - one wants dimensions, the other wants to come and see it. I would love to get that sold and out of the house! I've been told that the check is in the mail for the crystal candle holder. I hope so, so I can get that sent off!
Cha!
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Unity » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:56 am

Hi everyone, Sorry to announce there is NO CAT VOMIT at my house :D however there is a loose hair epidemic in the bathroom, think it must be mine. The charity van is coming Thursday so I hope to get rid of my books (that I tried selling). We've had a dreadful storm this afternoon and as the garage door doesn't shut lately I just hope the water hasn't got in and ruined the books that I transferred out from the dining room.
Unity
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Unity » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:26 am

I've got some cleaning and sorting to do before Thursday pm. Also just started a personal challenge that is HUGE but I'm not going to write about it as such just whether I've managed to keep on track or not. We've had terrific storms here and flash flooding so there will be plenty of things to do in the coming month that I haven't been able to (but are necessary).
Unity
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Unity » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:45 am

I'm psyching myself up for some de-cluttering and cleaning. As usual the paperwork files are springing up all over the place. And don't mention the clean laundry piles :lol:
Unity
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Cha! » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:51 pm

Hi Unity: I have fallen off the wagon, so to speak and haven't done much of anything lately! Yesterday I called two area resale shops that carry higher-end women's clothes. I have some winter clothes I'd like to sell. They begin accepting winter clothes in September, so I am getting everything together so I can drop the items off at the shop in September. Today I did list a few things for sale online. Tomorrow I will ship the crystal item that I sold online. I really want to get back on track. It can be difficult, because I'm a "big picture" person so it's easy for me to see all that needs to be done and much more difficult for me to focus on individual things. My plan for the weekend is to work only on paper and my kitchen. I hope I can stay focused! :)
Cha!
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Unity » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:02 am

HI Cha, I'm beginning to see how easy it is to let things slide. I'm not sure if I'm just getting lazier or else letting go of unnecessary chores and just doing the needed ones. So you are going to organise your clothes for selling in August then?
Unity
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Previous

Return to Monthly Challenges