Trump administration

Political discussions of any type are welcome here. All we ask is that you try to respect everyone's views, and that you use facts to back up any claims that you make.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Re: Trump administration

Postby jcjm » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:27 pm

The real test will be coming in the next few months. There has been a major security threat in the first nine months of the last 3 Presidents and Trump and the Chiefs of Staff would have to be crazy to think this is going to change now. What he does before, during and after is the real test.

This stuff about Russia is smoke and mirrors just as all the stuff about Hillary was. Just stuff to keep people off the real issues.

Like it or not Trump is the President now, but I still say he won't finish out the 4 years. I think he would be lucky to do 2 years but would be surprised if he even did 1. But healthcare, the wall and most of the other stuff he wants to do aren't in his hands, they need to go through Congress. So in that regard, its really Congress that has messed up the domestic side of the equation.

I really think he thought he was going to lose and start up a conservative news network and make lots of money. It must be killing him to have to think about healthcare when what he really wants to do is make money.
jcjm
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Tituba » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:46 am

Tituba
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Tituba » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:18 am

Unhinged Trump is now tweeting that as President he'll pardon his family, associates and even himself.
So he tweets that the Russian investigation is "fake news" yet he is thinking about pardons? Who pardons the innocent? How can T supporters be this dense?

Bad enough he has spent every weekend, at our expense, golfing. Now he is taking a 3-week vacation in August on our dime.

Supporters of him must be SO "proud"
Tituba
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Previous

Return to Politics