Obama

Political discussions of any type are welcome here. All we ask is that you try to respect everyone's views, and that you use facts to back up any claims that you make.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Re: Obama

Postby merk » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:34 pm

jcjm - I'm going to reply to your comment and then I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread since i dont think it's very productive anymore.

we do not have ALL of the problems we had under bush. We do have some of them though. Also, many of these problems are not problems obama created, but ones he inherited. I dont know about everyone else, but for me that makes a difference.

Bush had 8 years. Obama has had less then 2.

I'm disappointed with some of the things obama has done (or not done). Right now if i had to give him a letter grade, i'd probably give him a C+.

I'm not going to come here and start complaining just because he hasn't fixed things to your schedule. Don't you have anything better to do then to just keep coming back to this thread and asking us all to complain about obama? I don't know about everyone else, but it seems kind of silly and a little bit desperate that you just keep coming back here asking us why we aren't all shouting about how bad obama is. That's literally all you are doing - you just come back to this thread every few days or weeks, drop a few negative names, and ask why we aren't complaining. That's really not much of a discussion in my opinion.

I'm unsubscribing now.
merk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Scenario Thinker » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Consider locking the thread ...
S.Thinker
....o
^/v
/>
Scenario Thinker
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:41 pm

It's okay with me. I'm so sick of even the mainstream newspapers saying 'congress' is doing nothing, when it's the Republicans who jam every attempt at change, and fools like jcjm who pretend it has something to do with Obama. I've never seen the crazies get so much leverage for so little reason. The media is supposed to produce an informed electorate and here we are with our own specimen: jcjm, who gets wronger every year.

Close this down, and I'll think about locking jcjm out. I don't see any contribution being made to this board by jcjm, and too much energy by reasonable people who have better things to do. I'm becoming less amused by owning our own representative of the dark side.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Previous

Return to Politics