The lefts version of birthers?

Political discussions of any type are welcome here. All we ask is that you try to respect everyone's views, and that you use facts to back up any claims that you make.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

The lefts version of birthers?

Postby merk » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:40 pm

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/ ... palin.html Some photo's which supposedly show that sarah pallin's son trig might not be the same baby she first showed as being her son. I dont know what to make of it - the pictures seem somewhat compelling - but what would be the point of doing all of that anyhow?
merk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The lefts version of birthers?

Postby jcjm » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Give me a break. This is ridiculous, especially in the day of computer enhancement. If the picture is even real or even not somebody elses's baby at the event, it could have been a rash or something else that came and went. This guy is stretching, and for what? Maybe to grind an ax?
jcjm
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby merk » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:42 pm

To be fair - the photo's dont look doctored and they were taken from news sources, not just some random person. Personally i dont really care all that much - i consider it gossip.
merk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Unique Journalist » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Wow, someone had a lot of time on their hands. This is about as big a waste of time as the frantic search for President Obama's birth certificate. :roll:
Unique Journalist
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby jcjm » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:39 am

The pictures may be from news sources, but they are on his site, so he could have taken the news fotos and doctored them. Or maybe they are someone elses baby which had different captions and he is taking it out of context. Or maybe it was just a skin problem that came and went. Or maybe..... on and on. Something always sounds fishy to me when as Unique implied, someone takes so much time to make something out of nothing.
jcjm
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby merk » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:54 pm

*shrug* i dont think the photo's themselves are fishy. But then again, like i said, i consider this to be nothing more then gossip. I already have enough reasons to dismiss palin - i dont need to add baby swapping to the list :)
merk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Politics