new board just for politics?

Political discussions of any type are welcome here. All we ask is that you try to respect everyone's views, and that you use facts to back up any claims that you make.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

new board just for politics?

Postby merk » Tue May 11, 2010 10:42 am

Hey guys,

I've been posting on another board and suggested over there i start a new one, simply because on that other board there's too much spam and you don't get notified when someone replies to a thread you are active in.

Do you guys think starting a separate board just for politics would be worth it? I'm not really sure if it would be active enough to bother doing it. The other board only has a handful of people that post regularly. And I'm not sure if any of them would want to move to a new board. If there's no interest here, then it probably wouldn't make any sense to start a new one, it would just sit empty most likely.
merk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: new board just for politics?

Postby Scenario Thinker » Tue May 11, 2010 11:07 am

I don't think there would be much activity. The politic threads here are only very active in "heated" political times. Otherwise they're sporadic when someone finds an interesting snippet or when JC wants to bitch every few weeks.
S.Thinker
....o
^/v
/>
Scenario Thinker
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: new board just for politics?

Postby merk » Tue May 11, 2010 11:18 am

yeah, that's pretty much what i was thinking as well.
merk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Politics