B. Sher - Help with Procrastination Program

Political discussions of any type are welcome here. All we ask is that you try to respect everyone's views, and that you use facts to back up any claims that you make.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

B. Sher - Help with Procrastination Program

Postby Tituba » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:53 pm

Tituba
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: B. Sher - Help with Procrastination Program

Postby BarbaraSher » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:21 am

Amazing to realize that the daily Survival Guide for Dreamers sent out its 364th comment today! It's been a whole year since the program started. I'm astonished how the time flew by! And the comments I've gotten all the way through have been really wonderful. I think we need to hear from a friend every day, just something that reminds us who we are and how important our dreams are, a note in our inbox reminding us to stay on track and value our dreams and helping us keep away from all those thoughts that stop us when we isolate ourselves.

Happily, lots of members seem to be starting over from Day One. That is so great! and so necessary! I think we need to be reminded over and over to keep loving our dreams and keep going after the things we're designed to do. Nothing makes life feel more purposeful. And we've all gotten so many messages in life that stop us. You know what they are - they make us think our dreams are impossible, we don't have what we need to go after them, etc. etc. All not true! We need to be reminded every day who we are, and that we must remember and love our dreams and go after them.

I'm very happy about the way this program is working out for so many of you, dear friends. I hope you'll keep moving in the right direction and telling us how you're doing, right here on this bulletin board. It makes my day sunny, every day.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Politics