A Problem

Something you love about this web site? Say it here. Something you hate... well, i guess you can say that here too :)

Moderators: alexg, BarbaraSher, Tituba

A Problem

Postby sgoldie » Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:44 pm

Jimminy Crickets --- Now I'm getting a DEBUG MODE when I tried to post? BarbaraSher.com Barbara Sher Forums BarbaraSher.com Forum Index General Error Could not connect to smtp host : 10060 : A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. DEBUG MODE Line : 111 File : D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\barbarasher\phpbb\includes\smtp.php Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001-2004 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow. phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin
sgoldie
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Scenario Thinker » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:06 am

Could not connect to smtp host : 10060 : A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. DEBUG MODE Line : 111 File : D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\barbarasher\phpbb\includes\smtp.php   Merk, I tried 3 times to post, got this message, but the three (duplicates) were there in the thread. So, I deleted the last two.
S.Thinker
....o
^/v
/>
Scenario Thinker
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby merk » Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:17 pm

Yeah in plain english that just means the mail server was throwing a fit and refusing to send email. It should be working now though. I spanked it. ;)
My Blog http://blog.imerk.com
merk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Website Comments