Small help, please. Posted wrong section

Something you love about this web site? Say it here. Something you hate... well, i guess you can say that here too :)

Moderators: alexg, BarbaraSher, Tituba

Small help, please. Posted wrong section

Postby LadyKitty » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:49 am

Merk, Could you please move (or delete, I guess) my post in Write/Speak? I can't view or respond in there and I'd hate for this to be everyone's first impression of me - where I can't even thank a responder. You'all do a fantastic job of keeping these boards ready & rolling -- and rockin'!! I know I'll get the hang of this and not be a further snag. Tituba suggested I post here & ask you. I'm a newbie scanner & made my second-ever post incorrectly in her Success Over 40 spot. She moved it to Writer/Speaker - and I can see it there as last post, but I don't have access as I'm not registered for that program. (However, I am set to go to France for the Scanner retreat) I PM'd her - and maybe that was a super-goof too/two? - and she sent me here. Maybe this should go to Hard Times 'cause I really just wanted someone to share the "bubble-N-high five" of a major leap with me. :oops: (dwindling rapidly) Thank you for your time and consideration, LadyKitty Kate
LadyKitty
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Small help, please. Posted wrong section

Postby merk » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:23 am

So you want me to delete the post titled 'Success Over the age of 40' ?
My Blog http://blog.imerk.com
merk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tituba » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:49 am

Merk - you just need to move it to the Scanner's forum and not delete it. I thought she had signed up for the Writer's workshop, so that's where I moved it. See my PM
Tituba
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby merk » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Do you mean the refuse to choose forum here? or are you talking about scannersrefusetochoose.com ? If the latter, I dont have any way of moving it. She can just copy and paste the post. If the former, let me know and I'll move it.
My Blog http://blog.imerk.com
merk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tituba » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Moved to scanner forum - she is all set
Tituba
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Return to Website Comments