I'll make a comment!

Something you love about this web site? Say it here. Something you hate... well, i guess you can say that here too :)

Moderators: alexg, BarbaraSher, Tituba

I'll make a comment!

Postby BarbaraSher » Tue Jul 27, 1999 4:26 pm

I *love* this bulletin board, Ian and smarttrac! There's nobody but me here so far, because you haven't opened the doors yet, but I love it. It's pretty and fun and I have great hopes for the good stuff that can happen because of it. Thanks for a great job!
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Doug C » Wed Jul 28, 1999 9:57 pm

I'm really excited that you have a website with a bulletin board. I've been in three Wishcraft groups over the years, and had some moderate successes. It's been some years since the last group, and I'm now looking to try it again. I'll post something more about that when I have time. This could become a valuable source of brainstorming and inspiration. Thanks for making this available! [This message has been edited by Doug C (edited July 29, 1999).]
Doug C
New Poster
New Poster

Postby mgre » Tue Aug 03, 1999 6:42 pm

I\'m excited about this bulletin board, too. I\'ve been reading your books, Barbara, and have followed your answers to others on your site but this is better. Thanks so much. I\'m trying to get a few friends together in Toronto for support and hope to use one of your books as a guide. ------------------ Martha http://www.greentwigs.com
mgre
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Re: I'll make a comment!

Postby 2esAngel » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:53 am

Fallen head over heals with Barbara's outlook and willingness to reach for her passions. I have just started practicing that way of thinking myself and Refuse to Chose, has become such a powerful key to opening up a world of possibilities that I always believed were impossible before. Are you still posting? The dates of some of the posts are old.
2esAngel
New User
New User

Return to Website Comments