250 to infinity, and other (Goliath) posting milestones

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

250 to infinity, and other (Goliath) posting milestones

Postby Scenario Thinker » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:58 am

250 OK, maybe it's the INTJ in me. Always reaching for another milestone. But, this is my 250th post, which makes me a VETERAN POSTER!!! Yippeee! It doesn't take much to thrill me. My goal was by the end of summer, but here it is only August 3rd. I'm not going to add any posts today, so I can see my post count at 250 for awhile yet.
Last edited by Scenario Thinker on Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
S.Thinker
....o
^/v
/>
Scenario Thinker
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby LittleTigger » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:26 pm

Congratulations on achieving your milestone ahead of goal!!! I wanted to tell you how much i enjoyed reading about your geriatric kitty in another thread. May your sweet cat have many, many more happy, healthy years ahead to share with you. May all of us kitty owners be so blessed! :P
LittleTigger
LittleTigger
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby sgoldie » Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:43 pm

Scenario Thinker, Congratulations! Your posts have been an insightful and inspiring contribution. Sallie
sgoldie
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Scenario Thinker » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:05 pm

Thanks, LittleTigger and Sallie. I've enjoyed the contributions from both of you very much, also! OK, here's number 251 ... post on!
S.Thinker
....o
^/v
/>
Scenario Thinker
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby GiniDee » Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:46 pm

YAY for YOU, Scenario! I've always enjoyed your insights and good nature. You've contributed a lot, most of which can't be measured by the numbers anyhow. So is your next goal 500 by the end of year? You can guess what mine would be, if I had one. Hugs and cookies, with thanks for sharing-
GiniDee :mrgreen: My idea of a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. :mrgreen: GiniDee :mrgreen:
GiniDee
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Scenario Thinker » Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:40 am

Thanks, Gini (Oh, Mega Poster :D ), No, the next level is Mega at 1,000. I'm not in any hurry to get there, I'm just enjoying the posting. You're right, the reason I'm on here isn't for the numbers, it's to exercise my brain in non-measurable ways. I'll have an extra yellow sugar cookie for you tonight after dinner.
S.Thinker
....o
^/v
/>
Scenario Thinker
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Scenario Thinker » Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:07 am

I really think Gini and Mahara should be honored with the title GIGA-poster. And hey, Tituba and Soni are right up there too! In fact, I might just have 4 yellow sugar cookies tonight to honor you all! :D
S.Thinker
....o
^/v
/>
Scenario Thinker
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby GiniDee » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:41 pm

How appropriate, Scenario! I LOVE those yellow sugar cookies! I for one don't need any special titles or fanfare. I'm just a compulsive curmudgeon who likes to help and support others when I can - preferably from the comfort of my hermit crab shell. Haven't been feeling that great lately, so I've missed a lot that's been going on this past month. But it's nice to know one is appreciated. Thanks, Scenario - I think you should have MANY cookies. 8) :lol: 8) Hoping to be more present than absent in the near future. Hugs and cookies -
GiniDee :mrgreen: My idea of a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. :mrgreen: GiniDee :mrgreen:
GiniDee
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Scenario Thinker » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:05 am

Gini, Did you ever catch my sugar cookie analysis in Fitness 2004 - July?
S.Thinker
....o
^/v
/>
Scenario Thinker
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby GiniDee » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:54 pm

Thanks for the quicklink, Scenario - I missed it before! Now I'm thoroughly jealous - the sugar cookies around here are NEVER frosted, much less in such lovely seasonal colors. Sigh. :( :? :x Hugs and vareigated cookies -
GiniDee
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Jezicka » Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:20 am

Scenario-- thanks for the link-- I missed the sugar cookie analysis too. We just have plain old unfrosted sugar cookies here. Good, tho'! I too am on the long haul up to 1000-- so every once in awhile I check my standing on the list. ( http://www.barbarasher.com/boards/memberlist.php sorted by total posts in descending order.) I'm up to number 17 now!
Jezicka
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Scenario Thinker » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:31 am

Gini, Jezicka, I'm really sorry you don't have frosted sugar cookies around you. That's the part I like, the frosting sort of melts in your mouth. When we have cake at work for a birthday or other celebration, I take a piece with a lot of frosting and just eat the frosting. Then, I get this sugar buzz (my eyes go blurry), and then sometimes my tongue really tickles. I just went to Sam's Club, a trip I normally dread because of the lines, but I ended up getting a pack of 32 blue frosted cookies. Different manufacturer. It saved me a trip to the grocery store, which I really didn't want to do that day, because I was out (and they're still on the yellow. No red , white and blue this year). Jezicka, That's how I did my Poster Count Analysis (for the top five), but then I noticed there's an option for the top ten posters. I'm on page two of a descending order post count (#83). Some of those posters ahead of you aren't even active any more, so you'll be up there in no time! :)
S.Thinker
....o
^/v
/>
Scenario Thinker
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Jezicka » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:42 pm

I'm number 15! 8)
Jezicka
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby GiniDee » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:46 pm

Even in absentia, I'm still number 1. My therapist thinks I may have a mild case of OCD. Ya think????? :P :lol: :wink: Hugs and obsessive-compulsive frosted sugar cookies-
GiniDee
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Scenario Thinker » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:19 pm

I know I've got one! :D
S.Thinker
....o
^/v
/>
Scenario Thinker
Mega Poster
Mega Poster