Door are opening

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Re: Door are opening

Postby kashtanka » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:36 am

Tituba did you journal about your wanting to keep yourself the same? I was wondering if you came up with any insights. I really enjoyed the blog article that AVATC wrote also! It was so right-on about everything that happens when you share a success with someone who isn't growing or doing anything exciting with their lives. (On a sidenote, one of my friends took voice-over lessons and made a demo. We were in NYC and we stopped to visit one of my brothers while there. He told her to send him the demo and he would get someone in the business to listen to it. He has contacts everywhere and that could have been a break for her. She never sent him the demo!) A couple of my friends could care less about my activities outside of what I do with them, and I pose the question to myself - why do I continue to stay friends with them? Would you beleive that last night I googled "How to ditch a boring friend"? :D
kashtanka
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Tituba » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:46 am

Yes, ongoing personal evaluation. Too personal to share with online community.
Tituba
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Tituba » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Lots of activity going on now. In March, I'm a guest presenter in Rhode Island for the Storyteller's conference. In April, I will be speaking about the value of improvisation in the workplace to a human resource manager conference. Hopefully, this will lead to work.
Tituba
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby educguess » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Yeah! Way to go lady! You are demonstrating cycles and how it all comes out more toward the top. I need to look at more of the threads to gain more insight into you wonderful talent.!!
[color=#4000BF]"How To" LIfe Consultants, LLC " Personal Development for Mult-talented Individuals" http://www.HowToInLife.com [/color]
educguess
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Tituba » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:28 am

Today I held a workshop for 51 human resource managers. It went well - lots of laughter. A couple gave me their cards and expressed interest in having me come in and train. :) :)
Tituba
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Creationsbychristie » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Congrats! Glad to see that things are going well! Please keep us posted on your success!
Christie D. Going Registered Success Team Leader Houston, TX
Creationsbychristie
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Moonracer » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:39 am

Fantastic! :D
Moonracer
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Previous

Return to Success Stories