Success with "Staying the Course"

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Success with "Staying the Course"

Postby kashtanka » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:49 pm

I'm proud to announce that I recently completed two professional volunteer postions. (one of them I finished two hours ago.) While this accomplishment may not seem a big deal to some, it is for me. For the last couple of years, because of health issues, I backed out of several things I had offered to do...at the last minute. I felt like crap a lot, and couldn't motivate myself to stick to commitments...but this time I came through with flying colors! The work that I did was a huge success, and I felt like part of something important.
kashtanka
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: Success with "Staying the Course"

Postby velvet » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:15 pm

wow, Kashtanka, this is excellent news! Good job! I can hear it - you are proud of yourself and you earned it. It sounds like it was worth the commitment, and I am so happy for your success.
I see that they are happy, not because they got luckier than all the rest of us when they found each other, but because they passionately desire and believe in their happiness.- Susan Page Destination, Determination, Deliberation! - Twycross, HP&TH-BP
velvet
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Success Stories