Green shoots?

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Green shoots?

Postby cre8tiv » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:00 am

First signs of success :D (following on from fab #ideaparty on twitter last week: I took one of my digital paintings (never sure what to call them - they're photos but collages/ mix media (and don't get me started on my other styles)) - to be printed 20 x 16 on canvas. The guy/owner proceeded to do a great job. When I picked it up, he was about to set up an exhibition with his group of digital artists. He said he liked my work and was I interested in joining their group - we'd discuss it next month when he had more time. So I'm really chuffed but also scared as I really need to get more work completed for my portfolio. Can I paste a copy of the painting here?
Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. (Goethe)
cre8tiv
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Green shoots?

Postby metalchick » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:45 am

i'd like to see it...
metalchick
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby cre8tiv » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:04 am

I've tried to paste it in but system not cooperating. Anyone got any ideas how to include images (jpegs)???
cre8tiv
New Poster
New Poster

Postby skannie » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:25 am

You can't post a picture directly in these forums. But if you upload it to a photo storage service like http://photobucket.com and then post the link here, the photo will appear in your post. I've done it a few times.
www.beyond-mountains.com
www.scannertribe.com
Scanner Tribe Group on Facebook
Scanner Tribe group on LinkedIn
Twitter - @scannertribe
skannie
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby cre8tiv » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:46 am

Thanks for that - will have a go and see what happens. Shame images can't be uploaded directly though.....
cre8tiv
New Poster
New Poster

Return to Success Stories